ideas for fashion makeover

Options
I am slowly wanting to give myself a make over from the inside out. one of the things is clothes. my cousin told me that I need to dress in a style that says sweet mixed with sass. to fit my personality. one of things she said was a line skirts, denim blue jeans, pesant blouses, elegant blouses with animal prints/ floral prints, boots etc.

my image has been to dress as a tom boy I have done for a long time I don't want that image anymore. I want to dress more girlie.

the challenges are: I am a size medium on top ( although some fit tighter because of a bigger bust)

my bottom I wear a size 14/16 due to inheriting the Farmer Girls thighs that is where most of my weight is.

I have also never worn make up and will be starting that. I just gave myself a hair color make over yesterday a dark rich brown. my natural color before starting the early gray at age 21 bit.

I have brown eyes that I am told are my best feature since they sparkle. any of you can friend me also

Replies

• eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hello well I love to wear makeup!! but you can start with a little foundation and lip gloss that looks very natural and start slow just as long as you feel beautiful you will show it as well I have heard if you wear sexy pantys and sexy bra that you will feel sexy!! try it and see how you feel!!!