Morning!

Options
lawmaria
lawmaria Posts: 184 Member
Insanity friends - anyone have any issues, need some advice, motivation or just want to chat? I will be doing Pure Cardio tonight! My first time....a little nervous and well i guess scared! Has anyone done this one yet?

Replies

• TayPat24
    TayPat24 Posts: 131
    Options
    good luck! I have Cardio Recovery today...how was it? :)
  • jabkuldi
    jabkuldi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good morning to you, sounds like fun, if it's anything like Zumba you keep moving the whole time and it just forces you to smile so you get to work that muscle as well. It sure beats sitting on the couch. I will get my daughter out to go for a run today, well it's half walk half run but again getting a little easier now that I see results. J
  • EmilyMcD84
    EmilyMcD84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just do as much as you can and don't stop moving!
  • lawmaria
    Options
    thanks! it was good. stretching and slow motion. i did sweat though. have fun!
    good luck! I have Cardio Recovery today...how was it? :)
  • lawmaria
    Options
    afternoon. i played zumba on wii a few times. i dont know about smiling...lol i dont think i will have enough energy. definitely no sitting on the couch for me tonight. have a great run with your daughter. my teens actually are on their 2nd month of insanity and the workouts begin with max i believe...lol
    Good morning to you, sounds like fun, if it's anything like Zumba you keep moving the whole time and it just forces you to smile so you get to work that muscle as well. It sure beats sitting on the couch. I will get my daughter out to go for a run today, well it's half walk half run but again getting a little easier now that I see results. J
  • lawmaria
    Options
    thanks for tip. i know i have to remember to keep moving.
    Just do as much as you can and don't stop moving!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I did Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs today.
  • lawmaria
    Options
    Hi, how did you like it?
    I did Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs today.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options