advocare fiber drink

Options
I just started my 24 day challenge yesterday and could only get a few sips of the fiber drink down. Nasty stuff!!! I found a recipe I will post below online that is used by several people doing the Advocare challenge who can't tolerate the drink either. None of the recipes show the nutrition info and I wanted it to put on my food log here. Does anyone know the nutrition info or where I can look? By the way the muffins were really good. A little gooey in the middle but I think it was because of the honey but I can stand a little gooey a lot better than gritty and horrible.

AdvoCare fiber muffin recipe

6 packages AdvoCare Fiber Drink (Citrus)
1 3/4 cup Whole Wheat flour
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Dash of nutmeg
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder

Mix dry ingredients together.

ADD: 1/3 cup honey 1 cup applesauce- the kind without sugar added 2 egg whites 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla 1/2 cup soy milk- can substitute milk Stir this into the dry ingredients and blend together.

FOLD IN 1 large chopped apple. Spoon into muffin tin sprayed with non-stick spray.

This makes 12 muffins, and you may pile the batter up as they do not raise much. Bake at 350 for about 20-30 minutes. Cool muffins.
Place 6 muffins in bag and freeze for the last 3 days of your Herbal Cleanse.
Eat 2 muffins a day for the first three days and 2 muffins a day for the last 3 days.

Replies

• tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 16. I just choked the fiber drink down. Big gulps, think about something else. Any of those recipes you can plug into MFP to get a calorie count. Under FOOD, click on RECIPES... from there you can put all the ingredients together and then split it up per serving. The Advocare stuff is already in the MFP database.
  • leannegsmith
    Options
    Wonderful. I didn't know about the recipe thing. Thanks!