What's Next?

Options
LosingMyMarbles
LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
What is everyone doing next?

I will be starting Level 3 on Monday and finishing out the week/month with that. I have taken a few day off here and there due to various reasons. I'm trying to decide if I want to do 30DS again or go to a different JM video. I don't have any others, yet.

Replies

• szarlotka717
    szarlotka717 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    After about a week of 30DS, I bought three more JM DVDs - Ripped in 30, 6 Week 6 Pack, and No More Trouble Zones. I've tried 6W6P once so far, and am debating Ri30, 6W6P, or a mix after I'm done with 30DS. Alternatively, I'm considering adding the core circuit from NMTZ on top of Ri30 (highly doubt I can do a full NMTZ workout yet - it's 50 minutes of mostly strength). I'm really appreciating the all-around strength gains from 30DS and it sounds like Ri30 is more of that, but a strong core is probably the top strength priority for me at the moment.

I also have the Body By You book and like the idea of bodyweight workouts, but haven't actually done the placement test yet and was worried it might be too much on top of 30DS (I'm pretty new to exercising regularly).
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I dropped the all in this last week with a big work project getting in the way. I have another month then a, on summer holiday so I think I will keep going with 30ds for that month.
  • hegster23
    hegster23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm not 100% sure what's next for me, but I was looking into that Body By You book as well. I think I might give that one a try. Right now, I'm doing C25K along with the 30DS, so I'll for sure be finishing up my 8 week run program too.
  • Batesey35
    Batesey35 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have got Insanity lined up ready to go, I have got about 8wks to my beach holiday so I am hoping that will help the bikini trauma to come!
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My library has some of the other JM videos, so I think I'm going to check out a few and see which one interests me and then do that on days I don't do the 30DS.
  • Leslie1124
    Leslie1124 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    i'll be moving on to ripped in 30.
  • dolphingrl2481
    dolphingrl2481 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just finished 30 ds today. I'm going to start on Jm ripped in 30. I have also been doing Jm 6 week six pack for the last 12 days.
  • tjordan74
    tjordan74 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You should try ripped in 30 by her too