105 -- Sit Ups
160 -- Crunches
60 -- Leg Raises
95s -- Plank

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,445 Member
    Options
    Thursday was my regular REST DAY and I was going to do Thursday's challenge on Friday but life just got in the way and I had to go shop with my daughter instead of doing my challenges. I will get this done Saturday for sure.

Chris
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    wow its getting super hard now!!!

Def will do half this morning and half later on... whoa baby!!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,445 Member
    Options
    Got it DONE in two rounds. Can't do the plank, yet. I'm totally bummed about the muscle. I just got over straining one in my back on the other side! ugh! But it will only get better if I stop aggravating it, so NO planks, push ups, weights, etc. I still spent 70 minutes on challenges, so I'm okay there.

I'll be back tomorrow! Have a great Saturday night!

Chris
  • woolygrandma123
    woolygrandma123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! only 5 more days to go,, cannot believe i have seen this through.
    very impressed at improvements made in fitness, still find sit ups the hardest, followed by leg raises, but well impressed at how i can now do crunches,planks and squats :-) push ups i struggle with but done everything without cheating.
  • EVH67
    EVH67 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all of those who have made it this far, keep working at your goals and don't give in to the hipe. Junk food is not your friend. I'm here today to let MFP know i have been admitted in to the hospital and by the time I'm discharged and recover the challenge will be over. So I to see u around in a later challenge or as my friends. Wish me well. :sick: Thanks sister E