I will not Rush..No No NO! 5/25

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Hey, as we embellish on a weekend of BBQ and work for some and other time at beaches...I want for us to practice the other part of health...stress release...just let go what you cannot control and do what you can for other things...do your best. Stop rushing through life.
Sometimes I feel we all rush through life and don't stop to enjoy small things. I was listening to the birds this morning...even their chirping sounded different to me...not sure why but it was the constant LOUD fast chirping it usually is in the morning!!! When I want to tell them "PIPE DOWN!!!" Today even they seemed relaxed...so no matter what you have to do enjoy something don't give into stress and how it can ruin your day, diet, exercise...traffic try to think "I am trying and doing my best...I am going to enjoy this day!" Work or Play enjoy your day...your life and the people in it. YOU only get one second, one minute, one hour and one day! YOU CANNOT GO BACK in TIME! So enjoy now.
Big hug to you all...

Peace,
WW
PS remember your mental is what drives your mental!

Replies

• aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    The loud birds this morning remind me I need to fix the fascia on the house so birds will stop digging their way in and building nests. :grumble:

I'll try to enjoy the fact that that the dbag neighbors across the street have apparently moved out and the house is noisy with reconstruction. I'll relish the fact that they are preparing the site for new neighbors that hopefully don't try and shoot out people's windows with bb guns.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I kept thinking about every thing I had to get done this weekend and the things I wanted to do this weekend that would be fun, I was worried about what I would get done because on long weekends I do extra things around the house when cleaning plus work, plus preparing for my classes next week, plus pack, ect.

Today I went to do my Color Me Rad run and had fun (even thought it would have been more fun if I had someone to go with me, but I went anyway because it was what I wanted to do) got work taken care of and stopped at work to get my stuff done there and realized on my way home that all these things that I felt I needed to get done wouldn't take as long as I envisioned them in my mind and some of them, if I didn't get them done, it was okay too, and suddenly, the stress I had been feeling seemed to just slide away.
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    Yesterday I kept thinking about every thing I had to get done this weekend and the things I wanted to do this weekend that would be fun, I was worried about what I would get done because on long weekends I do extra things around the house when cleaning plus work, plus preparing for my classes next week, plus pack, ect.

Today I went to do my Color Me Rad run and had fun (even thought it would have been more fun if I had someone to go with me, but I went anyway because it was what I wanted to do) got work taken care of and stopped at work to get my stuff done there and realized on my way home that all these things that I felt I needed to get done wouldn't take as long as I envisioned them in my mind and some of them, if I didn't get them done, it was okay too, and suddenly, the stress I had been feeling seemed to just slide away.

High 5!!!!!!!!!!! Two times! and woooo hoooo to distressing!
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    The loud birds this morning remind me I need to fix the fascia on the house so birds will stop digging their way in and building nests. :grumble:

I'll try to enjoy the fact that that the dbag neighbors across the street have apparently moved out and the house is noisy with reconstruction. I'll relish the fact that they are preparing the site for new neighbors that hopefully don't try and shoot out people's windows with bb guns.

Oh the beloved saw, hammer and anything else that zzzzzzzzzzts!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Well - I'm late but I found this on Tuesday in my inbox and it hit a cord.

http://www.karmatube.org/videos.php?id=4123

I had to share - life is worth so much more than we sometimes give ourselves permission to feel and to live.