• Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    stops talking and makes me a sammwich.

That one is a keeper!
  • bruintamer
    bruintamer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I love it when bruintamer calls me on Skype.

She's going to kill me :flowerforyou: :heart:

Huh? Who hacked into my account and has been skyping you?! :angry:

:laugh: must be your evil twin sister again. *****

Haha. I kid! I kid! No need for name calling, punk! I love it when Natx83 leaves me nice little text messages to wake up to. :smooched:
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options

Haha. I kid! I kid! No need for name calling, punk! I love it when Natx83 leaves me nice little text messages to wake up to. :smooched:

boun chica bow wow...

LOL sorry someone had to! :tongue: :laugh:

As far as this thread, d'aaawwww..
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options

boun chica bow wow...

Yeah, I was thinking his North American leg just got interesting (and Nat, we want deets!)
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options

boun chica bow wow...

Yeah, I was thinking his North American leg just got interesting (and Nat, we want deets!)

Hahaha!

It's been getting interesting for a while :wink:

Just a couple of crazy kids and I really can't wait to see her gorgeous smile in Chicago in like 10 days!! :flowerforyou:
  • bruintamer
    bruintamer Posts: 183 Member
    Options

boun chica bow wow...

Hahaha!

Just a couple of crazy kids and I really can't wait to see her gorgeous smile in Chicago in like 10 days!! :flowerforyou:

Teehee. Looking forward to the Austalian leg too...muahahahaha! Jk. That was dirrty. :embarassed:
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    1. Wakes me up with breakfast in bed (theoretical, as this has never happened in 45 years).

2. At the start of a date, gives me a sneak peek at the new lingerie she is wearing under her nice dress. So I get to think about that all through dinner, movie, etc....

3. Surprises me with tickets anywhere for that same night (theater, opera, etc.). If this is combined with item #2, all the better...

4. Touches my hand, my neck, rubs my back, etc. while we're out in public. I like being touched. It feels great. I like that she is showing everyone around us that she can't keep her hands off me, especially when it's in a very innocent way.

5. Cooks together with me something completely new to both of us, so we learn together, as we drink a bottle of wine. Later we move to dessert with champagne, extra chilled.

6. Plays any sport with me: tennis, golf, whatever.

--P
    All of this, yes! :smile: :happy: :bigsmile: (except I had the breakfast thing)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I love when they flex their muscles and they think we will be impressed
    I love it when they stop talking

dude you are so grounded
  • KittyMarie13
    Options
    Here are some less obvious things I love from women:

When women are reliable, honest, trustworthy
    When women make me a priority
    When women have a positive disposition and are fun to be around
    When women have a healthy perspective on money and know how to manage money well

I agree with many of the things above that other men have said above.

YES!! I knew I'd fit into this thread somewhere. :happy: . All of the above plus I've got a solid financial budget that goes straight through next year (but I'm not a nazi about it). I do generally smell nice, but I must credit my almost unlimited stores of fabric softener, shampoo, body wash, and fragrance spritzes for that one.
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    I love it when a woman can disagree with me, without getting bent out of shape.
    I love it when a woman can bring an unusual idea to a conversation, without feeling self-conscious about it, and allows me the same benefit.
    I love it when a woman can concede gracefully if she's wrong - but stand up for her ideas with fierce conviction, if she's right.

Oh, and that thing someone else mentioned about a quick peek at the new lingerie at the beginning of the date is pretty awesome, too.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options

This, I must say, never ceases to amaze me. Even their clothes, hair, everything they touch basically smells nice. I do not understand. :laugh:

^^ This made me smile. Lol I think this was so cute of him to say.
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options

boun chica bow wow...

Hahaha!

Teehee. Looking forward to the Austalian leg too...muahahahaha! Jk. That was dirrty. :embarassed:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I love this little banter!! Cuteness!! And Nat gets huge bonus points!! :)
  • Jeffjaysmith
    Jeffjaysmith Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love it when a woman isn't afraid to be goofy/weird/dorky around me, and likes the same from me.

Also, cuddling. Cuddling is awesome.
  • eduardo_d
    eduardo_d Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    is comfortable in her own skin. No shower/hair/makeup neccesary, just rock the ponytail on Saturday morning and head out for whatever. It's Saturday, that's what came to mind today.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    No shower

No shower?? :noway: ewwww
  • eduardo_d
    eduardo_d Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    No shower

No shower?? :noway: ewwww

Okay, just so it's quick.