Welcome!

Options
morgansmom02
morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
Welcome! Invite your friends! This is where we will go for support during our 90 day challenge and post our weight loss! We will weigh in (privately) August 4th and then again November 4th and let everyone know how much you have lost! If you want to make your weight public, we can do that too!

Replies

• audreygumm
    audreygumm Posts: 30
    Options
    YEAH!!!! Sounds fun and exciting. Can't wait! I'll send invites to some friends
  • presleytitus
    presleytitus Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Nervous and excited at once... but this should be interesting!!
  • Mrs410
    Mrs410 Posts: 2
    Options
    This sounds great! I'm excited to start this!
  • mbishop25
    mbishop25 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks for organizing, this sounds fabulous! And just the sort of inspiration and accountability that I need. Just joined myfitnesspal on Monday, I'll post a picture soon. Looking forward to the challenge of the next 90 days.
  • darthkitty
    darthkitty Posts: 15
    Options
    Sounds awesome!!! Will do! I need more fitness pals!
  • RidinMomma
    Options
    ok I'm in!:happy:
  • iLuvJohnny
    iLuvJohnny Posts: 51
    Options
    I'm gonna try this. It's gonna be really hard for me!
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am excited for this! I will be stopping a week early, I am going on vacation the last week in October returning the 4th. This trip is for my sisters wedding so I am going to enjoy myself for a week and not worry. I am excited to do this and its going to be tough to give up fast food.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    It will be tough but we can do it!!
  • obeseto13point1
    obeseto13point1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am excited! :). I mostly have quit these things but need to fully quit! Also I am going to add no vending machine/gas station snacks. I did that during lent and that seemed to help me.
  • LouBrown79
    LouBrown79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have tried this a few times by myself in the past. I think the best I have done was two and a half weeks. I'm getting pumped and ready for this challenge!
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Completely excited and completely terrified at the same time! I gues thats why they call them challenges! I'm 98% in ( I am going on vacation in the middle of August to the Gulf and I have to indulge in alligator tail while I'm there- but twice is my limit!) So glad to have a group to stay accountable to!
  • trugift
    trugift Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm all in!
  • misspinkshorts
    misspinkshorts Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Im in!

I've tried to cut out fast food and soda so many times before in the past and I just haven't been able to do it. I think having people here hold me accountable will surely help. How do I make my food diary open so that you guys can hold me accountable to this! I want to be come serious about my weight loss unlike the on again off again that I have been doing since I joined.

Bring it on!!!!
  • ruby142
    ruby142 Posts: 39
    Options
    Alright I'm in already invited some of my friends...Hopefully I can be successful on this....Good Luck everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ritzema5
    ritzema5 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Soda is going to be the hardest for me. I don't drink a lot of it anymore, but still do drink it.
  • Erin70CA
    Erin70CA Posts: 85
    Options
    Chips and anything else that is salty and snacky will be my biggest challenge. I was scared to join but I am in :tongue:
  • oberpfalz
    oberpfalz Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi! I'm in, that will be fun. We don't eat much fast food I cook a lot. My challenge will be soda. I love diet rite. I'm on a plateau for a month now. Maybe that way I loose a few more pounds.
  • Kelly50054
    Kelly50054 Posts: 141
    Options
    Hello! :) I am Kelly
    I am excited! I have been yo-yoing since the first part of May, when my sister tragically passed away, she was the youngest. I am now the only living member of my family still living. I have aprox 25lbs left to loose. All I want is to be able to wear a pair of levi jean short I bought earlier this summer, that are a size 14!
  • unccmike714
    Options
    Hello all! My weight loss has slowed dramatically the past month mostly because I started eating the wrong types of food. I think this is the motivation I need to get back on track. I look forward to seeing everyone’s progress come November.