Who are you crushing on in the videos?

keyboardwench
keyboardwench Posts: 121 Member
Is anyone a fan of any Body Revolution cast member in particular? I hear some people saying that they absolutely love Mimi and others.

I personally am a fan/crushing on David. I don't really know why but I always like when he gets to shine bright and centre in the camera, he always seems to kill the exercises he does.

I also feel the same way when Natalie gets her screen time. But I feel like that's just favouritism from doing the 30 Day Shred before.

Haha I feel so lame but the crushes and wondering if anyone else had their favourite member came across my mind during Cardio 2 today. Anyone?

Replies

• pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    I ll agree with u! Especially during the cardio 2 I am a big fun of David . When I am not in the mood and I have to do it I choose to play 3 time circuit 3.
    David is really an inspiration for me!!!!
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    I personally like Natalie and Hailey (love their bodies!! ), from guys I guess Kenta , David is good looking too but too bulky for my liking :tongue:
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    I like David too! I usually don't like guys that muscular but I like his face and that he's super tall. He just looks like he would be a real cool, nice guy too. I saw his last name somewhere and google-imaged searched him, there are tons of pics online of him with short hair and he's even hotter!

I don't like Oscar because his perfect perfect form just kinda annoys me. I'm weird.

For the girls I really like both Mimi and Natalie
  • gerla_k
    I like David too! I usually don't like guys that muscular but I like his face and that he's super tall. He just looks like he would be a real cool, nice guy too. I saw his last name somewhere and google-imaged searched him, there are tons of pics online of him with short hair and he's even hotter!

I don't like Oscar because his perfect perfect form just kinda annoys me. I'm weird.

For the girls I really like both Mimi and Natalie

Is Oscar the short guy? IF yes than I don't like him either- you're right too perfect, pretty annoying to me too:grumble: Did you notice that in workout 7 i think he's wearing this white tshirt and like in first 3 minutes of the video his WHOLE shirt is soaking wet !! :)) It's kinda disgusting lol
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    I have a crush on Kenta.

I'm also a big fan of Anita. Mainly because her form is always perfect and she has a great attitude.

But, honestly, I like everyone except Sari and Lana. They do everything half-a$$ed.
  • gerla_k

But, honestly, I like everyone except Sari and Lana. They do everything half-a$$ed.
    Hahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • klwells08
    klwells08 Posts: 158 Member
    I love Anita. As someone else said, her form is amazing, she never seems to half *kitten* anything, and I would love to look like her when I'm done with this journey.
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Omar! Hehehe

And Mimi is hilarious... especially in that one workout (3? 4?) where she's doing the Good Mornings.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    I absolutely adore Mimi! I just love how real she is...the faces she makes when she's pushed to her limit. She makes me feel like I'm working hard when I can barely push through another set and I see her practically collapse on the ground afterwards!!

One of the annoying girls (I think it's Lana) and of course Sari do some of the moves incorrectly and it irritates me. Like some of the squat moves, they're bending at the waist rather than squatting. I can't believe Jillian doesn't get all over them when they do it but maybe even she's irritated with them. Oh and the one-legged squat move (I think it's in Workout 11 or 12), they barely even do the move, let alone do it right. UGH!!!
  • gerla_k
    I absolutely adore Mimi! I just love how real she is...the faces she makes when she's pushed to her limit. She makes me feel like I'm working hard when I can barely push through another set and I see her practically collapse on the ground afterwards!!

One of the annoying girls (I think it's Lana) and of course Sari do some of the moves incorrectly and it irritates me. Like some of the squat moves, they're bending at the waist rather than squatting. I can't believe Jillian doesn't get all over them when they do it but maybe even she's irritated with them. Oh and the one-legged squat move (I think it's in Workout 11 or 12), they barely even do the move, let alone do it right. UGH!!!
    Which one is Sari? Oh i don't like Lana as well :))
  • Grissay
    Grissay Posts: 112 Member
    I think Kenta is SO SEXY! *melts*
  • gerla_k
    Just previewed workout 9 and figured out which one is Sari- Oh, she gets on my nerves too!! I didn't know her name, used to call her " the chubby ankle girl" :blushing:
  • ffirestine
    ffirestine Posts: 3 Member
    I searched for and found this topic because on my blog I have been posting profiles about fitness DVD cast members. For a while I was doing P90X2, and talking about those folks (about a dozen so far), and I have expanded to Body Revolution, since I started doing that a couple of months ago. BTW, there are credits at the end of Workout 12 that list all the names, but I have been having a harder time finding these folks. You can see my profiles of Natalie and Lana at the link below, with hopefully more to come! I will put David at the top of my research list. :-)

Body Revolution cast: http://fredofirep90x.blogspot.com/search/label/body revolution cast

All cast profiles (P90X, P90X2, etc.): http://fredofirep90x.blogspot.com/search/label/cast profile
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Kenta is fine and keeps me inspired:=) David has too much hulk effect in neck area that keeps me from crushing. Ken has a nice body, but may be not be interested in women (did you all see the purple pants he had on in workout 2? oh lawd!).
  • ffirestine
    I searched for and found this topic because on my blog I have been posting profiles about fitness DVD cast members. For a while I was doing P90X2, and talking about those folks (about a dozen so far), and I have expanded to Body Revolution, since I started doing that a couple of months ago. BTW, there are credits at the end of Workout 12 that list all the names, but I have been having a harder time finding these folks. You can see my profiles of Natalie and Lana at the link below, with hopefully more to come! I will put David at the top of my research list. :-)

Body Revolution cast: http://fredofirep90x.blogspot.com/search/label/body revolution cast

All cast profiles (P90X, P90X2, etc.): http://fredofirep90x.blogspot.com/search/label/cast profile

OK, just for the ladies (and any guys who might also be interested), I have created a cast profile for David from Body Revolution:

http://fredofirep90x.blogspot.com/2012/07/body-revolution-cast-profile-david-shipp.html
  • Vx3_
    Vx3_ Posts: 102 Member
    Kenta and Mimi! -faints-
  • ffirestine
    BTW, my cast profiles are also available on Pinterest:

http://pinterest.com/ffirestine/
  • trudemeanor
    trudemeanor Posts: 60 Member
    Kenta definitely keeps my inspired ( I love looking at him). I would say David as well but his neck it too big for me (lol). I just cant get over Ken wearing those purple yoga pants in workouts 1&2. Omar is nice too but a little too skinny for my taste.
  • PierdoPeso
    PierdoPeso Posts: 25
    I'm starting Phase 2 tomorrow, so I have a pretty good handle on who everyone is. With that being said, there's something about Haley that really makes her appeal to me. I also like Natalie, and Teri Anne is starting to grow on me. So Sari is the dark-haired girl's name, huh? She can sure shake that behind, though!