Stay Under Challenge !!

Options
Hey Challengers !! Everyone has been doing an amazing job thus far <3 I dont know about you guys but im having trouble staying under my nutritional intake such as carbs and sodium .. So our challenge for you guys is to lower your intake by 5g a week or however so often you want to decrease your intake by whatever amount you want.. this will help you stay under since your challenging yourself to eat less carbs, sodium, sugar etc .. carbs and sodium retain the most water which makes you seem heavier which makes us hate our scales lol ..

For ppl who go over sugar , keep in mind if your eating plenty of fruit then its okay because fruit has a good amount of sugar but if your eating processed food and junk den yeahhhh deff gotta work on tht lol ..

Here are my Starting Carb/Sodium intake -

Carbs ; 140g to 115g
Sodium ; 2500mg to 2100mg

My ultimate goal is to consume 100g of Carbs
& 1500mg of Sodium ..

What are your Stats nd Ultimate Goals ?

:wink:

Replies

• MiaYoung
    MiaYoung Posts: 5
    Options
    I consume 195 g of carbs and too much sugar. I only want to consime 75 g of carbs and less sugar...those are my weaknesses :(
  • SheAintGivinqUp160
    SheAintGivinqUp160 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I consume 195 g of carbs and too much sugar. I only want to consime 75 g of carbs and less sugar...those are my weaknesses :(

okay so try eating 170g , start small then work your way down .. take baby steps
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    The thing I go over most of the time is sodium! My diary says I have 2500 a day I want to get it down to 2000 by the end of the challenge. I love salty foods... its my major weakness. So my goal for this week is to gradually get it down to 2450 then try like hell to get it down 50 a week until the end of the challenge!
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    STARTING STATS
    Calories 1500
    Carbs 113 - 150
    Sugar 34
    Sodium 2500

ULTIMATE--- is to decrease sodium to at least 2000 as far as carbs I really like to stay under 100 net carbs. I subtract my fiber from my carbs to get the net carbs just so ya know...
  • SheAintGivinqUp160
    SheAintGivinqUp160 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    STARTING STATS
    Calories 1500
    Carbs 113 - 150
    Sugar 34
    Sodium 2500

ULTIMATE--- is to decrease sodium to at least 2000 as far as carbs I really like to stay under 100 net carbs. I subtract my fiber from my carbs to get the net carbs just so ya know...

ohhh good idea since fiber is a form of a carb !
  • lashondraj
    Options
    I ALWAYS go over my sugar intake. It seems like everything I eat has sugar in it! My personal challenge for next week will to stay under my sugar intake.
  • Hannah_PRprincess13
    Options
    Hey Challengers !! Everyone has been doing an amazing job thus far <3 I dont know about you guys but im having trouble staying under my nutritional intake such as carbs and sodium .. So our challenge for you guys is to lower your intake by 5g a week or however so often you want to decrease your intake by whatever amount you want.. this will help you stay under since your challenging yourself to eat less carbs, sodium, sugar etc .. carbs and sodium retain the most water which makes you seem heavier which makes us hate our scales lol ..

For ppl who go over sugar , keep in mind if your eating plenty of fruit then its okay because fruit has a good amount of sugar but if your eating processed food and junk den yeahhhh deff gotta work on tht lol ..

Here are my Starting Carb/Sodium intake -

Carbs ; 140g to 115g
    Sodium ; 2500mg to 2100mg

My ultimate goal is to consume 100g of Carbs
    & 1500mg of Sodium ..

What are your Stats nd Ultimate Goals ?

:wink:

Hey Girl,

Can you help me? My daily goals for Sodium is 2,500 and my Carbs are 306. Should I cut em in 1/2? Please help me....LOL