What is the wierdest thing your Fitbit has said to you?

Options

Replies

• AmyMalley77
    AmyMalley77 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Tonight before bed, mine said, "StepBaby"
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    (I changed my name to 'baby') ..

we are newwww.. this is the first time it 'spoke' to me..

Last night when I finished CX Burn Circuit 2 .. it said.. 'YOU ROCK BABY' hahah.. I thought it was pretty apt!

and as I was getting into bed it said 'I LIKE U BABY' .. hahah! it made me laugh.. HOW forward!! :wink:
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Oh!.. and 'HOWDY BABY'

:laugh:
  • DestineeTrue
    DestineeTrue Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mine says love ya, cheers, howdy, get moving, and rock on!
  • Brdrclymom
    Brdrclymom Posts: 13
    Options
    I am with everyone else! My favorite is when it says "Hold Me" right before bed. I put him in his jammies and go to bed. For some reason, it knows when I am in a bar and says "Cheers". But my ultimate smile is when it says "BOLT UP!" (that's my fav saying)!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    I am with everyone else! My favorite is when it says "Hold Me" right before bed. I put him in his jammies and go to bed. For some reason, it knows when I am in a bar and says "Cheers". But my ultimate smile is when it says "BOLT UP!" (that's my fav saying)!

I've never had BOLT UP before... Now I feel like my fitbit is holding out on me..
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    (I changed my name to 'baby') ..

we are newwww.. this is the first time it 'spoke' to me..

Last night when I finished CX Burn Circuit 2 .. it said.. 'YOU ROCK BABY' hahah.. I thought it was pretty apt!

and as I was getting into bed it said 'I LIKE U BABY' .. hahah! it made me laugh.. HOW forward!! :wink:

thats awesome! I'm gonna make mine say "sexy" or "f*cker"
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    "Let's Go Fatass"

Guess I shouldn't have named my fitbit Fatass. I find it funny.

LOL! When you hit your goal are you changing it to skinnyass? maybe Greatass?

I named my fitbit Kickass.
  • rnunl
    rnunl Posts: 15
    Options
    "Faster" "Climb It" & "Bon Jour" is what I've seen so far today, lol. This past week, I have met my stair goal every day, except today. Now, it's like it wants me to go climbing steps. Lol, I love my Fitbit!
  • Melanie_Robinson
    Melanie_Robinson Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Mine has told me to "VAMOS" - why is talking to me in a foreign language? :huh:

Now that made me chuckle! :)
  • Melanie_Robinson
    Melanie_Robinson Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've not noticed my saying anything until yesterday it said "ready?"
    I really thought it was strange. I'm going to have to look at it more. Hold me.....now that would crack me up!
  • Brdrclymom
    Brdrclymom Posts: 13
    Options

I've never had BOLT UP before... Now I feel like my fitbit is holding out on me..

The BOLT UP! is what I "named" mine.
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Mine is calling me stepgeek. The first time it said hold me, I asked it if it was not happy where it was which was my bra. Today it only said one thing so far. GO. It just keeps saying this over and over.
  • sharonf1983
    sharonf1983 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i actually thought mine was quite insulting when for the first week it kept calling me fatbit. My boyf set up my fitbit, and he thought it would be quite amusing to name it fatbit. Although i did chuckle when it said i love you fatbit. I have now renamed
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Mine is in love today. It has said Smooches and Hold me several times. I think it is in love with me.

Love the fatass name!!!! Made me laugh. I need to think of a name for mine instead of just my name.
  • camelotss
    Options
    MY ftbit's nickname is Sunshine. Always puts a smile on my face when it says I Love you Sunshine :smile:
  • hanneberries
    hanneberries Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    When does it talk to you? I just got mine today, haha, and it said "hug me" when I first took it off the docking base, but it hasn't said anything since. Is it a once a day thing, or? This seems fun haha.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    "Let's Go Fatass"

Guess I shouldn't have named my fitbit Fatass. I find it funny.

I literally LOL'd until my dog came over to check on me. I never thought of telling Fitbit my name was Fatass, but that would have been perfect... 100 lbs ago, of course! Maybe it's not too late to change my name to chubby.
  • email68
    email68 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A few days ago mine said, "NO DOUNUT Tim". Oddly enough someone at the office brought donuts. Pretty rare. I didn't remember the warning until that evening.

I should have listened!

Tim
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Last week it told me "I like you", but no love. Geesh. I guess I hadn't bonded with my fitbit as much as you.

And darn it all, I got another good one today, but of course I don't recall.
    But I usually get the 'hug me', 'lets go', 'walk me',