ROLL CALL FOR 7/27...DID YOU FINISH TODAY'S WORKOUT?

Options
SammieGetsFit
SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

I hope you're all set to have a great day. :flowerforyou:

30DS Day 17 down (L2D7) for me, with some modifications because my knee is still complaining. How are you doing?

Replies

• bright_and_shiny
    Options
    I've just finished L2D10! Can't believe I've made it this far - and I can really see and feel the difference (in terms of how I can do the workouts etc - Sunday is my weigh-and-measure day so we'll see, but I think I'm putting on muscle rather than losing at this point). A bit terrified about L3 tomorrow!

se996a, I hope your knee feels better soon!
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Thanks! And I'm sure you'll do great tomorrow!!
  • kerchki
    kerchki Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Day 24, L3D4 done! Did it all today without any pauses... up to this point on level 3 I had to take a couple of quick, less than 5 second, pauses... but not today! There's something called a traveling pushup, and I can now do the first set without putting my knees down, granted I'm not getting my nose all the way to the floor, but I'm definitely improving! Second set I had to do with my knees.

I've also come to the conclusion that since at 172, I probably weigh 40-50 pounds more than jillian and the other girls, that I'm actually working harder than them when I do the jumps and push-ups and stuff, so I'm now a self-proclaimed rock star! Ok, maybe not an actual rock star, but I'm amazed at what I'm able to do, considering I spent the first 4 decades of my life avoiding exercise! How about you? Are you amazed with yourselves?
  • sjewell79
    sjewell79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Finished L2 D3 not going to lie it still kills lol. I did feel like i was able to complete more without taking my 5 second breaks. The sweat was pouring off!
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Day 20 (Day 7 or 8 of level 2) finished! I hate doing my workouts this late, but better late than never! Have to go do my measurements and see how I'm doing.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    L2D19 woohoo tomorrow is my last day of level 2..Sunday I start level 3.I"m so sick of the v raises..lol
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 2, Day 10! I am on to Level 3 tomorrow!
  • Mamacass13
    Mamacass13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes, THIS...I did THIS! Day 20~!!!!!! (D10L2) Do I dare attempt L3 tomorrow - have yet to decide...just now starting to do a little more than the beginner stuff on L2.
  • Mamacass13
    Mamacass13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    L2D19 woohoo tomorrow is my last day of level 2..Sunday I start level 3.I"m so sick of the v raises..lol

Oh yes, this is a very good reason for me to try L3 tomorrow instead - I do hate those V raises!!!
  • mmancini73
    mmancini73 Posts: 89
    Options
    For the first time in 22 days, I am taking the night off to finish packing for vacation. I feel like such a slacker, but I'll make up for it with a nice long beachfront bike ride tomorrow!
  • kerchki
    kerchki Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    For the first time in 22 days, I am taking the night off to finish packing for vacation. I feel like such a slacker, but I'll make up for it with a nice long beachfront bike ride tomorrow!
    Have fun!!!! We go to OCNJ and always start the day with a boardwalk bike ride!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Done! A really late workout tonight.

Since today is day 20, I think I'll try level 3 tomorrow even though I have two rest days to make up for still. I've also done a 100 miles challenge (mostly on my treadmill) this month, so it's not like I've been slacking. I'll maybe do a couple double workouts in the next 10 days to make up for two level 2 workouts skipped.
  • mmancini73
    mmancini73 Posts: 89
    Options
    Have fun!!!! We go to OCNJ and always start the day with a boardwalk bike ride!
    How funny....we're in LBI! We must be neighbors! :)
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 3, Day 1! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and some of the moves were from Ripped in 30.