Roll Call for 7/29 - Did YOU finish today's workout?!

Options
I did a night shift last night (yay for brand new babies!), so today I caught up on yesterday's Shred (L3D1) as well as today's (L3D2). Man, it kicked my *kitten* so bad, but I'm feeling so great! I couldn't do 5 push ups in a row when I started L1, and now I can do a full set of the travelling push ups! My husband's also commented on my arms and legs being more toned! I weigh in tomorrow (usually today but I collapsed into bed as soon as I got home!).

How's everyone else going? Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel yet?

Replies

• txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 6....check!

Wow! That was tough after missing 3 days! Can't do that again!

Stay strong and keep shredding ladies!!

I've lost like 5 pounds since starting 30DS!
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    L3D21 I can't get those rockstar jumps or whatever they are called..thinking about doing butt kicks instead of those..lol
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Day 22 finished! I'm going to stick with level 2 at least one more day though, because I definitely still can't make it through without stopping. Soon though, I can feel it!
  • newdayhasbegun
    newdayhasbegun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    OMG! Got sick and got far behind. Gonna double up on some days, but glad to see everyone has been keeping it up. You have no idea how much knowing you all are doing this helps me stick with it.

Level 2, Day 6.

Happy shredding, everybody.
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 6 done. I missed way too many days. I did better today only one rest because of those dumb v raises.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 2 of Level 3 -- I was much better today since I didn't do cardio on my treadmill first, but I still had to pause the video three times to catch my breath before resuming. I don't want to take a break and miss out on any of the workout. I'd rather pause it and resume so I do the whole thing.

My triumph for today was on the Rockstars -- could barely do any yesterday after running before doing the 30DS. Today, I did more than half of the first set and pushed myself through the whole second set (after I had one of my DVD pauses between the first and second sets in that cardio cycle).

I should also add -- thanks so much for this group! I would no doubt have quit at level 3 if it wasn't for this group keeping me accountable. I probably would have quit at level 1 and level 2 as well. Just seeing the difference from day 1 of each of those levels to day 10, I know things will get better and I'm seeing a real change in my body (especially my arms and shoulders where there's less fat to conceal the changes :tongue: ) but I would have probably just run back to my treadmill and given up without the support and daily check-ins here!
  • bright_and_shiny
    Options
    I should also add -- thanks so much for this group! I would no doubt have quit at level 3 if it wasn't for this group keeping me accountable. I probably would have quit at level 1 and level 2 as well. Just seeing the difference from day 1 of each of those levels to day 10, I know things will get better and I'm seeing a real change in my body (especially my arms and shoulders where there's less fat to conceal the changes :tongue: ) but I would have probably just run back to my treadmill and given up without the support and daily check-ins here!

Me too, to all of this! (And I am also pausing the DVD a few times in L3 too!)
  • mmancini73
    mmancini73 Posts: 89
    Options
    Day 24 (L3D4) done! I second what all of you are saying about this group helping you keep going!
  • sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 7 done!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

Me too, to all of this! (And I am also pausing the DVD a few times in L3 too!)
    I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one pausing it. LOL!
  • paradigmsubversion
    paradigmsubversion Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 2 completed! Soooo much more sweat than Level 1.