Attack Phase made it to day six

Options
hi guy iv made it to day six!!!!!!!
just wanting to know how the next Phase go's
could someone give me a run day of what they are eating would help a lot that or any other tip you think might help

Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Honestly, what helped me the most were those silly oat bran gallettes. and always having that Dukan Grocery list with me for cruise. And God Bless Greek Yogurt!
  • miss0belinda
    Options
    i made the pancake today and it was yum!!!! I'm going to have it tomorrow to
  • blondepsychobrat
    blondepsychobrat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hurray, good for you!!!
    If you go on the Dukan website, it will plan for how many days you have to do the Cruise Phase and the following phases. Just to repeat, you switch one day with low-fat protein and one day low-fat protein plus veggies.
    Remember to eat your oat bran, because when you start losing fat, your bad cholesterol gets raised and can make you tired and sluggish. By eating soluble fibers like oat bran, you "flush" your body of that. It's very important.
    There are also recipes for oat bran muffins which are nice in the morning and youc an make them in the microwave. Check the Dukan website for those.

On my PV (protein/veggie) days I eat something like a galette with salmon for breakfast, maybe some boiled eggs with cherry tomatoes as snack, a nice hearty tuna salad for lunch, maybe some low-fat cottage cheese for afternoon snack and then steamed veggies with balsamico and protein for dinner.
    Know that your weight might go down a little bit slower because you are eating veggies now, but don't worry about it. don't even weigh yourself, measure yourself: you will notice getting slimmer a lot faster!
    And be sure to drink a lot!
    I make green tea the evening before, then chuck some ice cubes into it with stevia as sweetner because pure water can get boring after a while. Green tea can help burn fat as well and is just yummier! :-)
  • blondepsychobrat
    blondepsychobrat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    oh and the key to the Dukan diet, like most will tell you: plan ahead!!!
    Plan your lunches the day before, make the galettes in advance!
    The worst thing is being on a pure protein day and not having any protein in your fridge.
    Plan, plan and plan ahead.