Weekly Weigh In's

Options

Replies

• tremilla
    tremilla Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work ladies. My weigh day is Monday. Can't wait to see the number on the scale. I've been working hard!
  • THelgert
    THelgert Posts: 10
    Options
    My start date was May 26 at 188.6 and today my weigh in was 175.2. I really didn't believe I could lose this much weight when I started. I always used to stress if I didn't see big losses every week and then head to the kitchen. But even if you don't have a loss don't give up and turn to food. Get up from the computer; walk around the block or just march in place for 2 minutes and think about why you're here and the healthy you that you are going to create. If that doesn't help try the "New Year New Me" chant that Mageekeesh has firmly planted in my brain. LOL
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Mondays. Yesterday I took a peek to see my progree for the week and I was down a pound. I'm working hard over the weekend, to get down two pounds
  • indescribablesin
    Options
    Last week I was 115. Today I'm 114. Perfect ;)
    Keep up the good work everybody!

(Please don't judge. I know that sounds light but I'm only 4'10".)
  • la20la12
    la20la12 Posts: 29
    Options
    Last friday 169.4. i have lost 2lbs
  • tremilla
    Options
    After a stressful week I weighed 183 on 07/16/12. Today I am 179.8. I managed to lose those 3 lbs I gained.
  • tremilla
    Options
    Good morning all. It's Motivation Monday! Let's continue to stay focused on our goals. Only 162 more days until the New Year.

SW:183
    CW:179.8
  • NdigoBlue
    NdigoBlue Posts: 37
    Options
    Llast week weight: 206.6
    This week: 207.5

Gain of 0.9 lbs :sad:
    Gained but not discouraged will continue on my journey!!
  • mageekesh
    mageekesh Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello All Today is is my weiigh in date and my new number is...drumroll please.....279.6 lost another 1.4 pounds :)
  • mageekesh
    Options
    Its ok dont give up you can do it next weigh in :)
    Llast week weight: 206.6
    This week: 207.5

Gain of 0.9 lbs :sad:
    Gained but not discouraged will continue on my journey!!
  • Sopsongbird
    Sopsongbird Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Weighed in yesterday...went from 256.0 (the 10lb loss) to 257.8. BUT...I loss 7.5" combined inches!!! So the lbs don't matter to me this past week HA! I'm feeling good in my loose pants and shirts!!!! WOOT!
  • mageekesh
    Options
    Wow you go girl :)

Weighed in yesterday...went from 256.0 (the 10lb loss) to 257.8. BUT...I loss 7.5" combined inches!!! So the lbs don't matter to me this past week HA! I'm feeling good in my loose pants and shirts!!!! WOOT!
  • judywillits
    Options
    been on vacation with 5 grandsons and not doing good I still have 5 days left and I need to get back on track!
  • mageekesh
    Options
    Excited about seeing all of the new weigh in today :)
  • mageekesh
    Options
    Good Luck to all of the weigh ins :)
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    i'm 170 this week i went up 5 pounds from being on vacation and not working out, no worries though. I havent been to the gym in 6 weeks because i was busy moving and my son was graduating but starting Sunday I will be back at kicking at *kitten*.
  • indescribablesin
    Options
    Maintained this week which is fantastic considering how bad this week's been. Can't do much exercise until I get my new headphones, which should take another week. Urgh. I suppose I'll go for a 0.5 pound loss this week :/
  • judywillits
    Options
    I am back and the scale is dot good but I have started again today at 204.
  • NdigoBlue
    NdigoBlue Posts: 37
    Options
    Down 1.1 pounds from last week! But that was after a pound gain. So basically evened out this week. But on to the next week and continuing on my journey.
  • mageekesh
    Options
    Good Job to the weigh ins so far looking forward to seeing everyone