Who's with me???

Options

Replies

• kjones3535
    kjones3535 Posts: 139
    Options
    I am in! I am not sure I can lose 10 lbs in a month but I am up for a challenge. I wish everyone good luck, but mostly will power!
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    I'm IN! :)
  • Jucinator
    Jucinator Posts: 8
    Options
    Count me in! :-)

I let myself go a little bit during the summer holiday so I really need a little push here. I won't freak out if I don't hit the 10lb mark, though - August is always pretty funky for me, with my birthday and festivals and such, so I always find a "reason' to pig out and I go back to school carrying around a pretty decent belly. But now I don't want to do that! My biggest challenge is to master the art of moderation, when I absolutely can not avoid less than perfect foods.

Thanks for organizing this! :-) Let's motivate each other!
  • Kelzyp145
    Kelzyp145 Posts: 1
    Options
    Sorry...I just read your encouragement to post in one topic!:smile: Despite my slow reading comprehension...I'm all in.:laugh: I need the encouragement desperately and have an event to attend September 3rd, so I'm ready to do this!
  • jlturner587
    Options
    I'm definitely in... I need some kind of deadline motivation. I keep yo-yoing up and down 5-7 lbs and I'm sick of it! I just want it gone!
  • ASchaffer23
    ASchaffer23 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm really hoping this can motivate me, Still trying to lose all my weight after having a baby!
  • Mkerilynn
    Mkerilynn Posts: 2
    Options
    Count me in! :-)
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I've had some really good recent weeks and this is a great opportunity for that little bit of extra motivation to help make these changes a habit, rather than "just a thing I did once."

I'm in and I'll send my starting weight on Wednesday!
  • lepow
    lepow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've told myself for the last 3 weeks that I'd lose 10 lbs by the end of the summer, and I've only lost 1! I need to push past this plateau - maybe the extra motivation will help.
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am in! I need all the motivation to get this weight off me. I leave for vacation in 90 days.
  • missvaleriekay24
    missvaleriekay24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    im in!!!
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! I'm in! Can't wait to get down to business and jump start this attack on being overweight! :)
  • staceypwilliams
    Options
    I'm in! I need the motivation and 10 pounds is exactly what I was aiming for. Thanks

7978425.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • pollofeo
    pollofeo Posts: 4
    Options
    alright guys, let's do this.

LEEEEEROY

JENNNNNNNKINNNNNNS!
  • mosslj
    mosslj Posts: 1
    Options
    Lets do this!! :smile:
  • MopTopCutie
    Options
    I am in! Perfect Jump Start.
  • dubcutie
    dubcutie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im in! I am getting married September 15th and this will help keep my motivation going!
  • cayjay1
    cayjay1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm game. I've lost 17 pounds so far but need some extra motivation to get down another 10 before trip to Mexico in September. Not that I'll be wearing a bikini but feeling like I could would be nice.
  • ginacay
    ginacay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Guess I initially posted in the wrong thread...

I'm in! I had started working out & logging my meals on MFP earlier this year and was just starting to see some progress... and then, I got hurt and stopped. Just started back up this past Wednesday. This sounds like an attainable goal. I would LOVE some support and encouragement and am willing to give the same!

Been trying to get back on the MFP wagon! This may just be my motivator!
  • Lilletta99
    Options
    I'm can't wait to drop 10 or more lbs!!!!:)):smile: