Goals

icecle
icecle Posts: 47 Member
Hi!

My goal for august is to loose 3 kg (about 7 lbs).

Replies

• curlac
    curlac Posts: 20
    I would like to lose 6lbs this month.
  • kellis753
    kellis753 Posts: 7
    My goal for August is 8 pounds
  • Hi everyone-

I would like to lose 5 pounds this month.
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    My goal is to lose 8 lbs and to be able to run 1 mile without stopping.
  • cazosu
    cazosu Posts: 4
    my goal for august is to lose 8 lb. and burn as much calories as I can!!! I'm a massotherapist and just got diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my knees!! i'm hoping losing the weight will help this pain! i'm riding a bike and swimming for exercise because it hurts when i walk. I'm happy to be part of this group to give and get support and suggestions!!!
  • sataylor24
    sataylor24 Posts: 49 Member
    I plan my goals weekly and usually don't have an amount that I want to lose as a goal but I have activity goals:
    #bestbodybootcamp http://www.tinareale.com/best-body-bootcamp
    Monday - Workout A and Curves and walk
    Tuesday - Workout B and Curves and C25K
    Wednesday - Core and Curves + Zumba and walk
    Thursday - Workout C and Curves and C25K
    Friday - Core and C25k
    Saturday - Turbo Jam and C25K
    Sunday - REST :)
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    My goal for August is to lose 4lbs - realistic and steady given that I like my food far too much! I only have about 15lbs to lose and I want them gone in time for Christmas - so that's my longer term goal.
  • My goal for August is to get to the end of week 2 of C25K... This may not sound like much but trust me, for me this is a BIG deal! losing a kilo along the way wouldn't suck either :)
  • sataylor24
    sataylor24 Posts: 49 Member
    My goals for 8/8-8/14:
    I am participating in Tina Reale's 2nd bootcamp. You should check out her blog - she is amazing and an inspiration,(http://www.tinareale.com/best-body-bootcamp/). I HIGHLY recommend this.

8/8 - Curves Circuit + Zumba and #bestbodybootcamp
    8/9 - Curves Circuit and #bestbodybootcamp
    8/10 - Curves Circuit + Zumba and #bestbodybootcamp
    8/11 - Curves Circuit and #bestbodybootcamp (cardio of choice)
    8/12 - REST and spending time in God's house :)
    8/13 - #bestbodybootcamp
    8/14 - Curves Circuit and #bestbodybootcamp

It looks like we might have a break in the weather here (it has been around 102-108 for the last 6-8 weeks). If the temp does drop down to the 80's then I am going to start the C25K program again.
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    My goal for this week is to focus on more of an all round workout rather than focussing purely on calories burned - so here goes for a planned schedule:

08/08 - 30 mins of My Personal Coach on the Wii - (done) and 45 minutes on the cross trainer (still to be done - at home today and supposed to be studying - seem to be spending most of the time messing about on here!)
    09/08 - 30 mins of My Personal Coach and 45 mins on the cross trainer
    10/08 - 30 mins of My Personal Coach and 30 mins of walking
    11/08 - 30 mins of My Personal Coach, 45 mins on the cross trainer - and a bit of gardening if the weather holds (sataylor24 - not jealous of your recent temperatures but would like a bit of sun - this is not proving to be a good english summer!)
    12/08 - 30 mins of My Personal Coach
    13/08 - 45 mins walking but nothing else ( I hate Mondays with a passion and by the time I get home from work, I'm good for nothing!)
    14/08 - 45 mins walking and 45 mins on the cross trainer

Here's hoping I can stick to this - never really scheduled out a week of exercise like this before:smile: