WHAT is wrong with Scooby?!?!?!

Options
Did they change a formula in their calculator? I'm kind of freaking out!!!! How come literally the 500 times that I've plugged my info in in the last 8 wks has the calculator given me a TDEE of 2500 and now today I went to run them again with the SAME exact numbers just to remind myself what my cut # is and the numbers were completely different....gives me a TDEE of like 2240? what the hell? I'm freaking out!

Replies

• GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I just checked mine( all of the variety I've used) & they came back the same. :flowerforyou:
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Did you change from male to female?
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    mine are the same... we can run your's if you like...but why are you rechecking so much?
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I am betting you put something in the wrong spot. What are your stats?
  • seobstar
    seobstar Posts: 169
    Options
    female
    5'6
    33yr old
    5-6hrs strenuous

If it IS correct that my TDEE is 2249 (which is what it says today) then WHY in the world did it say 2549 allllllll of the other times I've checked it? And yes, I'm neurotic sometimes and have checked it and looked over the mumbers 100s of times and it's ALWAYS said that my TDEE is 2549 (which is similar to what my BMF says that I hate to wear b/c it bothers my arm, drives me nuts, etc but wore it for a week to get a more accurate idea during reset). Even when I change the activity to the 7-21 hrs per week level it STILL doesn't say a TDEE of 2549...what the heck was I seeing before if this is the correct one?
  • seobstar
    seobstar Posts: 169
    Options
    oh my gosh, I'm an IDIOT!!! I was putting 66 CENTIMETERS instead of INCHES for my height....DUH! crisis averted! thanks everyone!!!
  • CharliesAngel1
    CharliesAngel1 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh, I'm an IDIOT!!! I was putting 66 CENTIMETERS instead of INCHES for my height....DUH! crisis averted! thanks everyone!!!

LOL! Sounds like something I would do.
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

Heh i think we have all done similar at some point :)
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    That's what I figured....you are about the 5th person to post this EXACT same thing lol.