Who's with me???

Options

Replies

• MrsTav
    MrsTav Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in!!! I only have 13 pounds left before I hit my goal weight! This challenge will help me get there!
  • BetheLight
    BetheLight Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!!! 15 pounds from my weight loss goal.
  • phynyxfyre
    phynyxfyre Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am definitely up for this. Your timing couldn't have been better. My starting weight is 184.6 lbs. Goal for August is to reach 174.6 or less. I have ramped up my exercises and changed my diet. I have been doing at least 30 minutes of exercise five to six days a week plus playing actively with my kids. I am going to add weights this month and increase my exercise time to 45 minutes a day.
  • Maiello1970
    Maiello1970 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    10 more pounds and i'm getting that kayak i've been putting off!!

Awesome reward! Welcome!
  • Maiello1970
    Options
    OK, so as the moderator for this group, my intention was to welcome each of you individually, but i just can't keep up! This is soooo awesome, we have built up a nice size group, currently at 87 and I just created the group today!!! Tell your MFP friends, the more the merrier.

So here is my blanket welcome to all those that have joined in the last few hours. WELCOME!!!!! Anyone that wants to add me as a friend for added motivation, feel free!
  • zitandemanu
    Options
    I'm in! I hope it will keep me motivated!
  • JGT3
    JGT3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in also...this is my first group participation, so I am looking forward to it!!!
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm game, just what I need to bring me closer to my goal!
  • a_gardner33
    a_gardner33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in ...and so excited about this challenge!
  • Faerille326
    Options
    Count me in. My last 10lbs!!
  • ladyIcan
    ladyIcan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! I am just restarting Jillian Michaels Body Revolution with the kickstart week; wish me luck!!!!

I have a lot of weight to lose, and I am done with all my excuses, like studying for the Bar! The Bar exam is soooooo last week! Boy, that sounds great! I need something to focus on until I get the results on 9/18, so weight loss it is!
  • freetobeme26
    freetobeme26 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    DEF IN, 10LBS IS A GREAT GOAL!
  • Maiello1970
    Options
    I'm in!!!! I am just restarting Jillian Michaels Body Revolution with the kickstart week; wish me luck!!!!

I have a lot of weight to lose, and I am done with all my excuses, like studying for the Bar! The Bar exam is soooooo last week! Boy, that sounds great! I need something to focus on until I get the results on 9/18, so weight loss it is!

aj..... this is going to be great for you then! That kickstart week is amazing!!!
  • freetobeme26
    freetobeme26 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    OMG ME TOO LOL, IM SAYING GOODBYE TO IT FOREVER THIS TIME!! LOL
  • Amarallm
    Amarallm Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • chynaroman
    chynaroman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in. Looking forward to the challenge!!!
  • luce0266
    luce0266 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am SO in. Really need some motivation and commitment, this is an ambitious goal but if I hit 8lbs I will be over the moon :)
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • mwilliams1974
    Options
    I'm in too - got a holiday during August so going to have to be disciplined. No pain no gain!
  • dulceamore
    dulceamore Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting for a good challenge! I'm in!