A msg to my challengers:)

Options
I know a lot of you guys are stressing becaue youve seen no results, listen u may not see results week after week!, Dont be down on yourself!, Remember if your exercising, your gaining muscle as well!, Dont give up!, remember this is a friendly competition, so dont worry about the number 25 sooo much! , its not just about losing weight, its getting to know yourself thru the process, its loving yourself and being confident that you can push thru it no matter what the scale says ok:) So pls dont do that to yourself, its a new week:)

Replies

• SheAintGivinqUp160
    SheAintGivinqUp160 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    :tongue: OMG partner i love this !!!!!! yes guys dont get upset if your not seeing a loss ..

if your eating CLEAN watching your sodium and carbs , drinkin 8+ cups of water and getting a 500+ burn den no worries ..
    like Eb said your gaining muscle as well especially if your working with weights nd circuit training ..

BUT if your not doing all these things ^^^^^ above , den theres your answer why the scale isnt budging !!

& yes dont get overwhelmed about losing 25lbs , its more about challenging yourself and pushing your body to its limit !

NEVER GIVE UP :wink:
  • Hannah_PRprincess13
    Options
    Thanks Eboni and Tiara.....since I've been on vacation i've been so down because I didn't workout like I wanted to because of all the "festivities", eating BS food. And y'all know me i'm always on top my game....I really needed to hear this. Thank you sisters!:happy:
  • NotTomorrowButToday
    NotTomorrowButToday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    :tongue: OMG partner i love this !!!!!! yes guys dont get upset if your not seeing a loss ..

if your eating CLEAN watching your sodium and carbs , drinkin 8+ cups of water and getting a 500+ burn den no worries ..
    like Eb said your gaining muscle as well especially if your working with weights nd circuit training ..

BUT if your not doing all these things ^^^^^ above , den theres your answer why the scale isnt budging !!

& yes dont get overwhelmed about losing 25lbs , its more about challenging yourself and pushing your body to its limit !

NEVER GIVE UP :wink:
    Well said partner!:) we can never give up♥
  • NotTomorrowButToday
    NotTomorrowButToday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks Eboni and Tiara.....since I've been on vacation i've been so down because I didn't workout like I wanted to because of all the "festivities", eating BS food. And y'all know me i'm always on top my game....I really needed to hear this. Thank you sisters!:happy:
    awww your welcome hun, Tiara and I just dont want anyone to give up, i mean came pretty close, but i cant let u guys down nor can i let myself down:)
  • TURNBACK27
    TURNBACK27 Posts: 32
    Options
    IAM TRYING SO PROUD OF YOU .LUV THE ENCOURAGING WORDS
  • SheAintGivinqUp160
    SheAintGivinqUp160 Posts: 140 Member
    Options

hannah you be putting in work !!!! im never worried about chu boo boo lol !! love ur youtube vids keep em coming !!
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You all are so AWESOME!!! This just inspired me more than I have been in a long time! Thank ya ladies!:heart::bigsmile:
  • GiaLaDiva
    Options
    I needed this , the last 2 weeks have been up and down for me! Love you guys!