Half way ???

Options
BigBrewski
BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
Ok by my calculations July 21st was the 1/2 way mark and Aug 4th is the finish line.

How is your progress? Are you on track? Need some extra motivation? Have some motivation to give?

Lets discuss...

Replies

• darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I thought September 1st was the finish line? Aren't we on week 8? And I am down 8.6 pounds :)
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    September 1st is the finish line according to the introduction of the group. So technically it's 90 + a couple of days. I guess when she created it she had the same thought process as I do, 30lbs in 90 days sounds more catchy than 30lbs in 9? days. :laugh:

I'm not on track for the 30 lbs goal, but I just don't think my body is meant to loose 2ish lbs a week. So I am shooting for only 15 by the end, 4.6 more to go.

As far as motivation goes, if someone wants to call me a fatty daily that might help:laugh: Just kidding.

I hope everyone is doing well!:happy:

I am in the process of getting some stuff ready for maybe a second go at the 90ish day challenge, if anyone has any suggestions to add to what we are currently doing. I was thinking of maybe adding a weekly mini-challenge for everyone to do. I am currently trying to think of other ways to keep people involved and motivated. We have lost over half of the people who were originally reporting here weekly. :sad:
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I was on a wicked LONG plateau:explode: I JUST now seem to have come out of it:drinker: so No I will not reach the 30 pounds...Not even close I think Im at 4 pounds lost! LOL but I am still happy with those 4 pounds and I am aiming to lose hopefully 15
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have also been on a loooong plateau and seem to have just broken through (fingers crossed). I am now down 4lbs and just hope its more than that by 9/1 :ohwell:
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    well then i am on pace. woohooo
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    It's week 8 right?? Total of 12? So at 6 should be 15lbs? So 8 should be 20lbs??? I'm at 17lbs so right there. *crosses fingers* I have like 20-30 more pounds I wanna lose so hoping I can get 13 more by sept 1.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Since the beginning of this I have lost 32 lbs! I have a lot more to lose than many of you, but I am still excited!
  • Ledgehanger
    Ledgehanger Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I started just a little late (initial weigh-in June 7th), but I am pretty close to on pace for 30 pounds in 90 days. I've lost 21 pounds so far. With 8 weeks gone and four weeks to go, that puts me right on the right pace.

Having said that, I've made some changes to my diet in the last two weeks (while keeping my totally calories consumed very close to the same) that have dramatically increased my pace of weight loss. If that pace continues, I'll blow past 30 pounds easily. (Realistically it will slow down at some point - but maybe not immediately...? :wink: )

As such, I'm feeling great about my odds of losing my 30 pounds in that time. Would be nice to say I'm under 250 by the end of challenge - and would like to be close to 200 by the end of the year.

So... if we do another 90 days, I'm in. :happy:
  • AFreeheart
    AFreeheart Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20 lbs since the beginning of the challenge. I have 11 more to lose for my goal weight.
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am down 9 lbs so far. Time to kick it up a notch!!!