What's your goal this week?!

Options
Everyone post what your goal is for the week and we can all chose to take that and help each other or post their own and get a few people to support your goal!

My goal : To work out 5 times a week and eat dinner before 9pm! (it's hard to do for me)

Replies

• pmad37
    pmad37 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    to be under calories every day this week - starting today!
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    To finish level 2 and start level 3 of the 30 day shred, start using 5lb weights for all the moves too (so hard with 3 on some of them for me) and to start having breakfast and at least one snack every day (coffee doesn't count as breakfast so my SO says).

I find working out mon - fri everyday has gotten to be a steady routine, the easiest way to continue on is to do it at the exact same time every day until you practically crave it!
  • worldhurdler
    worldhurdler Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    To eat healthy M-F (shouldn't be hard - I pretty much eat the same thing every day) and then NOT go overboard when I have a college roommate reunion this weekend. Goal is to weigh the same on Monday (08/06) as I do on Friday (08/03).
  • ARMYDree
    ARMYDree Posts: 12
    Options
    I really want to do insanity 6 days this week, and run 3 days. my major goal is to wake up early and work out by 5:30 AM at least 2 days a week to start. I tell myself every night I am going to do it then 5am comes and I'm like Snooze-Snooze-Snooze. I really need help waking up!!
  • amandainfanto
    Options
    I can NOT wake up in the morning, but that is something I need to train for. Even if it's only a 30 min walk/run. But, you can do it! Maybe go to sleep an hour earlier than normal! :)
  • Fictionista
    Fictionista Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wii Fit every day - at least 115 calorie work out. And lose 1/2 a pound to a pound by the end of the week!
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My goal for this week is to drink 8-10 glasses of water per day. . I usually drink quite a bit of Diet Coke so the phase out begins today. Its going to be hard though. I love diet coke.
  • Vanishes
    Vanishes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have a 1 lb loss by Monday. Actually any loss would be great since I've been around 157- 160 for a couple months now, back and forth. I really want to break the line!!!

I pulled my back yesterday so working out will likely not be my friend this week, but hopefully I can try to get strict. At 1200 calories a day I always feel like I'm starving, but the weight on my belly is telling me otherwise.

I also need to buy a 9 volt battery for my scale.....cause I haven't been able to weight myself for a couple weeks lol.
  • bltrexler
    bltrexler Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    After 8 weeks of immobilzation for a broken foot. I'd like to get back to cardio and hitting the gym 5 days this week. WHOOP
  • yankeegrl67
    Options
    Keep track of every bite I eat in my diary and stay within calories every day this week.
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to cut back on the chocolate, deal with my stress differently and ideally to not be so tired. It might sound like a simple goal but it's hard for me.
    I'm going on a girl's night on Thursday night to a super yummy place. I barely go out and I will be soon moving away so this is our good-bye evening. Therefore, I will not log or worry about cal that evening. But I will limit it to that evening! Salads for lunch all week!

tishajo: I love my coffee. And it's so hard to even cut back for me. Good for you for replacing diet coke with water. You will be my inspiration for next week's goal!