Looking for PCOS friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• iamers
    iamers Posts: 74
    Options
    I've been using MFP for a while now and I would love to have some fellow PCOS friends, feel free to add me! :smile:
  • misscrys1985
    Options
    Hi, I'm Crystal. I have been a my fitness pal member for a little while, but I haven't an active member. I was just diagnosed with PCOS and I would love to have some friends who can relate to my situation, so feel free to add me!! Thanks.
  • CupcakeKendra
    CupcakeKendra Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Anyone can. I'm on everyday, I keep others motivated and I have my food diaries available to view. ;) lets do this ladies!!!
  • ashley24356
    Options
    add me...i've got it too...
  • scarlet331
    scarlet331 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Wendy and I've been a cyster for 6 yrs and new to this site as of May, 2012. I need more motivation to help control my symptoms and for weightloss. Feel free to add me. The more support, the more chances to our goals :)
  • Ohsilentheart
    Ohsilentheart Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'd love some PCOS friends! No one I know irl has it & it's so frustrating at times. I'm Maggie & I'm 24 & would love to have some inspirational new pals :3
  • Doozer1978
    Doozer1978 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would also love PCOS chubby buddies!!!!!!!
    Feel free to add me ladies!

Xx
  • pinkpanthers1995
    pinkpanthers1995 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Greetings -

I've been dealing with PCOS for 12 years (that I know of) now, and I'm 42. Seems like no matter what I have tried - it is a perpetual fight against my body and that can be so draining.

I have been a member of MFP for about a year and really haven't made the serious effort to push thru the necessary work to progress (joined with a couple friends from work). I decided it was time to step up and take care of myself and hold myself accountable. I welcome friend requests from anyone who needs/wants support with this! It is a struggle, but we CAN do this!