Small Success (big milestone)

Options
I know this isn't a huge success compared to many other mfp's but today I finally...FINALLY weighed under 140. I'm 139.8 lbs. After 8 months of struggling to keep from binging and stay with it, that 3 is the best milestone yet. SW 153 GW 135 CW139.8. I know its only .2lbs under but when I looked down at the scale I almost started crying I was so happy. I haven't been this low since Freshman year and I'm a Senior.

Oddly enough, I'm still wearing the same size pants but that's because at my heaviest I refused to go past an 11. I don't care though.
I'M IN THE 130s!!! :D My arms are lean and tight, I'm not bloated all the time, my abs are back, and my legs...well they need some more work, but still...today is a very very good day:)

Replies

• amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I know this feeling well! When I was losing weight a small success like that is what drove me to keep going. I'm so proud of you!!!! :D

Also I understand the jeans thing :) I always refused to go passed an 11 as well, so as the weight came off it took a while before I actually NEEDED new jeans :P congrats though! Soon you will be needing them, so be ready.

Again, congratulations !
  • violetismysoul
    Options
    Thank you:)
  • Krista_1
    Krista_1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!:happy:
  • HelloSixty
    HelloSixty Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Am hoping to be there soon (am 140lbs today)