190s to 160s Anyone??

Options
Curvimami
Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
Im 5' 6" 196 and Trying to find others in the same weightloss boat as I am. Finally left the 200s (For GOOD!!) and working my way out of the 190s (slowly but surely). I am trying to reach the 160s by Christmas. (165 specifically) . What are some of you doing to reach your goals?

Replies

• Sonya139
    Sonya139 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    First of all congratulations for getting out of 200. Thats a goal that I've come close to but had continued to sabotage myself. Your goal is very reasonable and you want it to come off slowly. I strongly believe the quicker to take it off the quicker it comes back. Mine is coming off at a snails pace.
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Thank you :smile:
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I recently got out of the 200s im 193lbs now ive been eating 1200 cal n I try to drink atleast 10 cups of water a day sometimes more sometimes less I lost 6 of those lbs without exercising just calorie counting n drinking water I started exercising a wk a go walking for a hour my xmas goal is 155lbs its achievable I lost 35lbs in two months baq in 2010 basically doing the same thing except I went to the gym 6 x a wk for a hour but im sure ull reach ur xmas goal happy wl!!!
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I recently got out of the 200s im 193lbs now ive been eating 1200 cal n I try to drink atleast 10 cups of water a day sometimes more sometimes less I lost 6 of those lbs without exercising just calorie counting n drinking water I started exercising a wk a go walking for a hour my xmas goal is 155lbs its achievable I lost 35lbs in two months baq in 2010 basically doing the same thing except I went to the gym 6 x a wk for a hour but im sure ull reach ur xmas goal happy wl!!!

Thank you and Congrats on all your weightloss!!! I am exciting to see where I will be by Christmas :happy:
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Congrats on gettibg out of the 200's, that is awesome! I just made into to the 160's myself, my goal is to be 150 by my b'day in early December!
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    I'm in that region. My goal is roughly 140 but we'll see when I get there. I'm 169, now.