Introduce yourself

Options
:flowerforyou: Hello and how do you do? Please take a moment and introduce yourself to the group. Your name, where you are from and how you Keep it moving."

Replies

• trich33702
    trich33702 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tamela originally from St. Petersburg, FL. I currently live in Norcross, GA which is about 20 minutes northeast of Atlanta. I am a single mother of two (18 year old son going off the college in 2 weeks and 11 year old daughter starting 6th grade). I am going into my 19th year of teaching and I currently teach 8th grade Language Arts. I love to jazzercise and have been doing so for about 3 years. I am currently following the C25K challenge to add some spice to my fitness. I've always wanted to be a runner, but with big boobs and thighs it just wasn't fun. This is a challenge I am doing for myself.
  • catrinaSC
    catrinaSC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Catrina from SC. I joined a gym a year ago but I wasn't taking the calorie counting serious now I realize why after a year I'm still the same size. This time I'm serious. I love to see and hear real people success stories not those rich celebrity magazine stories. I hope to see a difference by the end of the year and hopefully getting motivation from this group & site helps.