Let's decide what counts!

morgansmom02
morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
I say any place you can go through a drive thru counts as fast food.
Any place you stand in line to get food counts.
If you are at a sit down restaurant where a server takes your order, it does not count! But this is where we stay away from fried foods.
Pizza doesn't count - just eat it in moderation.
Soda - any and all soda counts!
Booze - this is your choice!

Any other ideas?

Replies

• poppyloganriley
    poppyloganriley Posts: 44 Member
    If I'm giving up soda, the booze is a must! LOL! JK.... kinda.

I agree with all your thoughts. What about chinese food delivery??
  • Erin70CA
    Erin70CA Posts: 85
    The only thing I will get through any drive through is tea or coffee with 1 sugar 1 cream. No fried foods, fast food, junk fried food ei potato chips & no pop diet or non-diet : )
  • morgansmom02
    Looks perfect to me!!
  • Agree!!! We all know what foods are good and what is bad. Subway is that borderline Fast food. Just don't order a two foot long sub with chips and soda. Keep it healthy and loaded with veggies and no chips or soda. And I think if anyone is tempted to cheat, do...just in moderation. I think that's where we fall. We want that white mocha frapp but we get it in a large instead of a small. Since I'm talking about it, does coffee, like from starbucks count as fast food. It is a drive thru. But what if you get a small sugar free latte? hahaha....just trying to make it complicated.
  • morgansmom02
    Why do you have to be difficult?? LOL. I would say coffee is ok since most people count it as water!!
  • morgansmom02
    Chinese food is one of those IFFY ones! I think use your best judgement!
  • rya7fit
    rya7fit Posts: 7 Member
    I guess it kind of does depend on what exactly you get when ordering chinese.. but I honestly would think a NO mainly because the way they fry their food and the sodium content along with alot of fat in the majority of the meats. but as 'morgansmom02' said, use your best judgement. :)
  • Kelly50054
    Kelly50054 Posts: 141
    When I go to a fast food place I always get a grilled chicken salad and normally take it home and add salad dressing I use here. :happy: