Piercings.....?

Options
Julz2586
Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
Ok so I've decided not to be a chicken and get the bottom left side of my lip done within the next month!

What have you got done? What was your most painful spot to have a needle pushed through ? LoL!

Pain is the only reason why I've put it off

Replies

• jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    - Snakebites (just stopped wearing them recently, the holes have been there like 15 years so I'm sure they will stay)
    - Tongue
    - I've had like 4 or 5 dermal implants done at different times, all have been ripped out
    - Had the bridge of my nose pierced for a year or two. That was hardcore
    - Have had another spot done 3 different times, taken two out. Yep, that's right.

I walk around with no visible piercings now. Getting old. :)
  • Julz2586
    Options
    - Snakebites (just stopped wearing them recently, the holes have been there like 15 years so I'm sure they will stay)
    - Tongue
    - I've had like 4 or 5 dermal implants done at different times, all have been ripped out
    - Had the bridge of my nose pierced for a year or two. That was hardcore
    - Have had another spot done 3 different times, taken two out. Yep, that's right.

I walk around with no visible piercings now. Getting old. :)

age should have nothing to do with piercings!! your not old anyways!!
  • jesusHchris
    Options

Eh, I still wear them sometimes. Part of getting older means that I spend a lot more time in potential business situations. It helps to blend in at times. :)
  • Julz2586
    Options

Eh, I still wear them sometimes. Part of getting older means that I spend a lot more time in potential business situations. It helps to blend in at times. :)

pffft.. who wants to blend in? LOL
    nah i understand... it's stupid but i understand LOL
  • jesusHchris
    Options
    You're stupid.
    :p
    ;)
  • dakstoo
    dakstoo Posts: 11
    Options
    Age has nothing to do with piercings, I will be 50 in 3 months and I have 50 piercings. All but 2 are hidden from society and those are in my left lobe. The most intense piercing I have endured has been and ampalang.....google it. I wore it for about a year and one day it bothered my too much that I took it out. Lip piercings are seldom much pain but pain is part of the process. GO FOR IT
  • jesusHchris
    Options
    Age has nothing to do with piercings, I will be 50 in 3 months and I have 50 piercings.

Well, I'm no mathematician but in your case there does seem to be a very direct correlation. ;)
  • Julz2586
    Options
    You're stupid.
    :p
    ;)

OMG THIS MADE ME LOL!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!
  • Julz2586
    Options
    Age has nothing to do with piercings, I will be 50 in 3 months and I have 50 piercings. All but 2 are hidden from society and those are in my left lobe. The most intense piercing I have endured has been and ampalang.....google it. I wore it for about a year and one day it bothered my too much that I took it out. Lip piercings are seldom much pain but pain is part of the process. GO FOR IT

OMG!!... a warning would have been nice LOL! not a good thing to be searching on the work computer LMAO!!! but omg OUCH!!!
  • YourDemise
    YourDemise Posts: 22
    Options
    I have had:

lobes
    2nd lobes
    industrial
    2x side labret "snakebites"
    tongue
    2x eyebrow
    bridge
    6g stretched regular labret
    septum stretched to 10g
    nape

I currently rock:

1/2'' lobes
    6g 2nds
    (i took them all out for a fail of a job)

want in the near future:

vertical bridge
    vertical labret on each side
    normal labret center

I'm also currently a body piercing apprentice temporarily :)
  • brennamurphy42
    Options
    i absolutely love ear piercings. i have two holes in each lobe, a left antitragus, and a right tragus and snug. just got the snug piercing done today as a 20th birthday present to myself! i'm not sure what i'm looking to get done in the future, but i know that i want to get my rook done on my left ear next.
  • dakstoo
    Options
    Well I am sorry about not posting a rating or warning, please forgive me. At least I didn't post any pics or nor would I plus I got 2 more last week.:happy:
  • dakstoo
    Options
    I just got 2 more piercings last week in case a couple of my dermals migrate out by my 50th bday. Also my goal when I joined MFP was to lose 50lbs by my 50th bday, well I have less than 3 months til then and I have lost 49lbs.....almost there :bigsmile:
  • Julz2586
    Options
    I just got 2 more piercings last week in case a couple of my dermals migrate out by my 50th bday. Also my goal when I joined MFP was to lose 50lbs by my 50th bday, well I have less than 3 months til then and I have lost 49lbs.....almost there :bigsmile:

WOOOO! thats great work!! keep it up!!
  • dakstoo
    Options
    thanks, I am rewarding myself with a brand new cell phone next week for reaching my goal :happy:
  • rumpusparable
    Options
    2X 3/4in lobes
    2X 14g lobes on left side
    16g nostrils, one on each side
    16g left eyebrow
    2X labret (one above the other)
    14g industrial, left ear
    14g tongue
    14g horizontal nipples
    2X 10g labia majora (one on each side across of each other)
    16g labia minora on the left
    16g septum
  • tristalamothe
    tristalamothe Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    a few in each ear lobe
    nose
    side labret
    nipples
    vch (hurt the most)
    bellybutton
  • krystymc
    krystymc Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hi group! *waves* just waiting to get pics of my tatts to share!

for piercings i have ears, nose, tongue, nipples and belly button.

out of all of them, nipples hurt the most. i have lots of tattoos, had lots of painful things happen, but man, nothing has ever hurt like nipples. it felt like getting an episiotomy (moms may know what this is). i wouldn't wish nipple piercings on my worst enemy. i love them to death, i really do. but ouch!

i'd love to get lower body parts done but i'm too chicken. i didn't expect my nipples to hurt that much! and...down there? so sensitive! if you have that done, i absolutely bow to your strength and courage.

my daughter, seventeen in two days, is getting twelve dermals on her back for a corset. that, i think, is utter bravery. pain by choice. it's so worthy of respect!
  • tristalamothe
    tristalamothe Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hi group! *waves* just waiting to get pics of my tatts to share!

for piercings i have ears, nose, tongue, nipples and belly button.

out of all of them, nipples hurt the most. i have lots of tattoos, had lots of painful things happen, but man, nothing has ever hurt like nipples. it felt like getting an episiotomy (moms may know what this is). i wouldn't wish nipple piercings on my worst enemy. i love them to death, i really do. but ouch!

i'd love to get lower body parts done but i'm too chicken. i didn't expect my nipples to hurt that much! and...down there? so sensitive! if you have that done, i absolutely bow to your strength and courage.

my daughter, seventeen in two days, is getting twelve dermals on her back for a corset. that, i think, is utter bravery. pain by choice. it's so worthy of respect!

I'm actually shocked! I found my nipples hurt the least of all of my piercings! A lot of people take pain killers or use numbing creams beforehand, but I didn't get to, because it was a spur of the moment thing. The VCH definitely hurt, but I highly recommend it!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    i had the side of my bottom lip done like maybe 10 years ago .... now I just have modest 16g gold hoops in my lobes ...... Im also getting old