Weigh Ins? Mini Weekly Challanges?

Options
Are we going to do weekly weigh ins? If so what day? Should we shoot for specific goals or mini weekly challanges like absolutely no carbs? Or nothing but water type of things? Anyone interisted?

Replies

• phynyxfyre
    phynyxfyre Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I believe he said Wednesday was weigh in day. I haven't heard anything about weekly challenges, though. It sounds like a great idea. I don't want to alter my diet too much because I finally have it tweaked about where I want it, so maybe a fitness challenge each week? Like see if you can beat 500 pushups by the end of the week, or a certain number of a basic exercise move that even beginners should have no trouble with. That way it is fair to all. Top ten acknowledged in a post each week maybe? I think that would be an excellent motivator to keep everyone moving.
  • Maiello1970
    Maiello1970 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sounds fair. I think I will post top ten losses per week for those who actually post them and have provided their initial starting weight. As far as weekly challenges.... have to think that one through. Everyone is doing different things... for example, I work out twice daily, wouldn't want to add anything in addition to my regimen.
  • missvaleriekay24
    missvaleriekay24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I dont like to change my diet either or really my exercise routine. I finally found a combo that works for me..
  • Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I concur - I'm not terribly interested in additional responsibilities in diet or exercise above and beyond what I am already going. I've got special needs and would feel kinda bad not being able to join along, most likely.