Check in Stats-2 Weeks in!

Options
_SASX_
_SASX_ Posts: 255 Member
We are now past 2 weeks! How is everyone doing?

Here you can [optionally] post your new stats for progress and bragging rights.

Starting vs Current
SW: 168.2 ~ CW: 166.2
SChest: 38 ~ CChest: 37 (goodbye boobs, DH is gonna miss ya!)
SBrastrap: 32.5 ~ CBrastrap: 32
Swaist: 32 ~ CWaist: 31
SHips: 39.75 ~ CWaist: 39
SR/LThigh: 26.5/26.25 ~ CR/LThigh: 25.75/25
SR/LCalf: 15.5/15.5 ~ CR/LCalf: 15/15
SR/LBicep: 12/12 ~ CR/LBicep: 12.25/12.25
SR/LForearm: 10/10 ~ CR/LForearm: 10/10

that's a total loss of 2 pounds and 5 inches (that includes the add in of the 1/4 inch each bicep growth)
YAY! Go Me!

Replies

• chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    We are now past 2 weeks! How is everyone doing?

Here you can [optionally] post your new stats for progress and bragging rights.

Starting vs Current
    SW: 168.2 ~ CW: 166.2
    SChest: 38 ~ CChest: 37 (goodbye boobs, DH is gonna miss ya!)
    SBrastrap: 32.5 ~ CBrastrap: 32
    Swaist: 32 ~ CWaist: 31
    SHips: 39.75 ~ CWaist: 39
    SR/LThigh: 26.5/26.25 ~ CR/LThigh: 25.75/25
    SR/LCalf: 15.5/15.5 ~ CR/LCalf: 15/15
    SR/LBicep: 12/12 ~ CR/LBicep: 12.25/12.25
    SR/LForearm: 10/10 ~ CR/LForearm: 10/10

that's a total loss of 2 pounds and 5 inches (that includes the add in of the 1/4 inch each bicep growth)
    YAY! Go Me!

AWESOME RESULTS!!! You are doing a FANTASTIC job!!!!!

I am on week 4 and will post my "phase 1" results then! :)
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    .....................Day 1.........................Day 15

Weight .........147lbs........................147.5lbs (Had a huge Sunday dinner)
    Neck.............12.5'............................12.5'
    Bust..............39'...............................38.5'
    Arms............11'/11'..........................11'/11'
    Waist............35'...............................35' (Navel)
    Hip................37.5'............................37.5'
    Legs..............22.5'/22.5'...................22.5'/23' :sad:

Gained .5lbs :sad: lost .5' gained .5' :explode:

Feels like I would make better progress laying on the couch eating potato chips! :grumble:
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am going to measure tonight and follow that! forget the stupid scale!!! 2 weeks down and I weigh the same..............UGH!!! I will continue to push through and use my measurements!!
  • madyncaden
    Options
    .....................Day 1.........................Day 15

Weight .........147lbs........................147.5lbs (Had a huge Sunday dinner)
    Neck.............12.5'............................12.5'
    Bust..............39'...............................38.5'
    Arms............11'/11'..........................11'/11'
    Waist............35'...............................35' (Navel)
    Hip................37.5'............................37.5'
    Legs..............22.5'/22.5'...................22.5'/23' :sad:

Gained .5lbs :sad: lost .5' gained .5' :explode:

Feels like I would make better progress laying on the couch eating potato chips! :grumble:

i feel ya!! but those are not healthy!! whether we lose another pound or not lets try to stick with making our bodies healthy and fueling them with GOOD actual FOOD ;)
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Just having pity party! I wuldn't lol ....I get bummed when my stats don't move but I usually pick myself up.

Maybe some you you guys aren't shredding like me, I was told I wasn't eating enough Protein.
    Adjust your MFP diary to what the P90X book suggest

50% Protein 30% Carbs 20% Fat

I wasn't getting my Protein!!

Forgot to say Awesome job _SAXS_
  • madyncaden
    Options
    Just having pity party! I wuldn't lol ....I get bummed when my stats don't move but I usually pick myself up.

Maybe some you you guys aren't shredding like me, I was told I wasn't eating enough Protein.
    Adjust your MFP diary to what the P90X book suggest

50% Protein 30% Carbs 20% Fat

I wasn't getting my Protein!!

Forgot to say Awesome job _SAXS_

aaaa---ha...........i am going to change this NOW.....once i look at how to do it :) thanks!! and i am with you on the pitty party in the moment as well :wink:
  • _SASX_
    _SASX_ Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I don't know if Im at 50% protein, but I eat 4-6oz of chicken at lunch and dinner and usually some greek yogurt for dessert and carb cutting. I've also been doing doubles the past 2 weeks, so don't measure your progress from mine. It usually takes 4 weeks for people to see much or any progress on P90X-
    sorry, I should have waited until the 30 were over before doing a stat check in-oops

ANY change in stats at all at this point is good. even upwards on the scale. because it could mean muscle is being gained! For me, it's more about the inches. I could lose 10 pounds, but if I wasn't losing inches I'd need to bring up the intensity a lot, because it would mean I'm not gaining muscle. muscle=more calories burned.
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    I am basing my progress from May-June-July not from yours.

It's ok because I planned on doing a half way mark weigh in today.
  • fizzy123
    fizzy123 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Sorry for long Post

_SASX_ I think its a good thing to do the stats check-in here .Otherwise we all doing it at home anyway and going "s**t I'm going the wrong direction" .At least this way you can help keep peeps on side and focused. Awesome result btw

IamSheaMc... Dont you go havin any party without us.:laugh: Who's going to give me a boost when my stats start dancing THE OTHER WAY. You have created an energy monster!! with these posts. Have you checked your BF%, bet you just shrinkin the visceral stuff away.:smile:

Madyncaden: You are so right. Thats the thing. We have to eat good food to have healthy bodies.Keep bringin it:smile:

My results had to be good this time I was coming from way way below the bar.You guys have been a great support getting me started.Thanks sooo much

Weight 138lbs ~~~~~~~137 (Was 137 26th June but :huh: 138 on 1st July weigh in.) So not getting too excited by this.
    Neck 12.5'' ~~~~~~~~~12 Stretches in warm ups really helping me here.
    Arms L 11.5", R 12" ~~~L 11, R 11.5 I can see the mini muscle straining to show them selves.
    Waist 33'' ~~~~~~~~~~~30 This has to be flab tightening, cant wait for the fat to go too.:happy:
    Hips 39'' ~~~~~~~~~~~38 Ditto
    Legs 21 ~~~~~~~~~~~21
    B/F% 29 ~~~~~~~~~~28.2 using impedence scale.

Was on the 50% P as lean programme suggested but had some very dodgy side effects with drinking that protein.:explode:
    Joined em2wl and reset my macros and tdee during week.May do one week a month as 50% P to clear glycogon/water store.
    End of 1st month will tell all. Will take new photo then for comparison
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Awesome work!

I have 15 days to get my act together!
  • Littlerubiez
    Littlerubiez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was reluctant to post stats because I gained after the first week, but some people say that's ok? I don't know, but now the scale is moving in the right direction. I started at 166 and now I'm at 158. I've never been much for numbers, I just want the skinny jeans to fit! Is anyone doing Shakeology? If you tried it what do you think?
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Good for you! ......and i'm not doing shakeology so idk