Who's with me???

Options

Replies

• firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm doing the rice diet. Hopefully with this challenge, I will stick to my diet.

2lb a week, 10lbs in august.
  • grosa117
    grosa117 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • maaohio
    maaohio Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have no idea how to do this whole board thing, but I'm in! Lost 16 pounds my first 12 weeks and nothing in the last 10.
  • davids122
    davids122 Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm in. I've only lost 9lbs this year and I feel like I've hit a wall. I'm doing a 47 mile cycle in September and will need to increase my training in preparation for this. Any support and encouragement appriciated :)
  • allinoelle007
    allinoelle007 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in! Good luck to everyone!
  • mace1285
    mace1285 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I want in! I have a vacation coming up the first week of September and this challenge is just in time :)
  • itsTracyB
    itsTracyB Posts: 1
    Options
    Can I join too??
  • Maiello1970
    Maiello1970 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Can I join too??

@itstracyb .... OF COURSE!!! the more the merrier!
  • Maiello1970
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!!!!

Tomorrow is the start of something great!! Get your mind right, keep positive, work it out, eat right, check in daily and I think we can have a great month together, share some motivation, and rejoice in successes.

If you haven't already done so, and are interested in me posting your weekly losses, please message me with your starting weight.

I will post weekly results of pounds lost. I may post some mini challenges along the way, open to suggestions.

WE CAN DO THIS!!! Strength in numbers! Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to get started!!!
  • EirePetal
    EirePetal Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am in. I am a MFP newbie and want to get involved.
  • mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am in! Always looking for another way to motivate myself. We are going on vacation in the middle of the month, so hopefully this will motivate me to go to the fitness room and/or pool at the hotel and burn some extra calories. I will inbox you my weight in the morning. Also, my weight on August 22nd may be late, we get home that night, so it might be Thursday morning for that one.
  • blablapwet
    blablapwet Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'd like to "inbox" my starting weight but I'm french so I've got no idea what too inbox means :§ Maybe someone could help me?
  • Maiello1970
    Options
    Hey, I'd like to "inbox" my starting weight but I'm french so I've got no idea what too inbox means :§ Maybe someone could help me?

@blablapwet i just inboxed you aka sent you a message....
  • Tdubois
    Tdubois Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's August 1st....... Let's do this!!!
  • missvaleriekay24
    missvaleriekay24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im in I only want to lose 10 more (depending on how I look of course lol) so hopefully this group will give me the support I need.
  • Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I responded here or not, but I am in!
  • jbutlerbolen
    Options
    I'm in, and just sent my weigh in! Good luck to us all!
  • bhankiii
    bhankiii Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Already doing this in another group, but I'll play here too.
  • aprintz02
    aprintz02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im in! just joined the program yesterday!