Seeking Paleo/Primal Buddies

Options
Hello hello!

I have been committed to a paleo lifestyle for roughly six months now and would LOVE some support from the MFP community. I should say that I am flexible at times (you'll see the occasional dove dark chocolate in my diary), but overall I stick to a paleo lifestyle because of how amazing it makes me feel. I am an avid proponent of HIIT (like bootcamp or crossfit) and would love to share successes with other folks!

Replies

• cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I've been doing kind-of primal for a couple of months, and generally only eat whole foods (I cook a LOT and my fiance is a chef). I'm just looking to maintain weight and get progressively healthier and stronger, rather than finding scale victories. I generally do a combination of Insanity, yoga, and circuit training (good ol' Jillian). Add if you're interested! ;D
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been trying to live Primal for the past few weeks. I feel I'm doing ok, no one has really said that I'm not. Together, we can support one another.
  • pedalynn
    pedalynn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Urban cavegirl here. Add away!
    Recently transitioned from Keto to Primal. Don't always log, but comment a lot. Currently in maintenence mode. Love Mark's Daily Apple and all the web resources out there for us!