Power songs

Options
Missy1723
Missy1723 Posts: 48 Member
For those of you that listen to a media device while exercising, do you have one or more songs that get you pumped or just boost your motivation when you start getting tired? What are they?

Replies

• Missy1723
    Options
    I have two running "power songs"
    Defying Gravity from Wicked
    Symphony of Destruction by Mega Death

Pretty crazy combo lol
  • doutri2
    doutri2 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    "Rock Island Line" by Johnny Cash really gets me moving when I am the Arc Trainer or Treadmill.
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I listen to Pandora's 80's Cardio station. lol. I love it!
  • lexismom1003
    lexismom1003 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I listen to Pandora's 90's or Top Hits and occasionally I will listen to 80's Throwback (90's Comeback) !
  • Missy1723
    Options
    I'm gonna have to check out this pandora thing. It sounds awesome....I love 80's and 90's music!!!
  • doutri2
    doutri2 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Missy-

I was finally able to listen to my music again in the gym. As I stated earlier, I really rev up to Rock Island Line, but I also found picking up the pace to some old 80's punk music.

Have you ever heard of the Hoodoo Gurus? They were from Australia.

I was also listening some great, fast-paced Irish reels with the fiddle and bagpipes. I know that doesn't sound likely in a online thread, but it's hard for me to even stand still when I play them. I highly recommend Gaelic Storm and Beth Patterson.
  • Missy1723
    Options
    Missy-

I was finally able to listen to my music again in the gym. As I stated earlier, I really rev up to Rock Island Line, but I also found picking up the pace to some old 80's punk music.

Have you ever heard of the Hoodoo Gurus? They were from Australia.

I was also listening some great, fast-paced Irish reels with the fiddle and bagpipes. I know that doesn't sound likely in a online thread, but it's hard for me to even stand still when I play them. I highly recommend Gaelic Storm and Beth Patterson.

I've never heard of any of those. I'll look them up on you tube when I have a chance. I just started listening to Lemony Snicket on audio books. Those make the time pass by nicely.