Welcome

Options
HardyGirl4Ever
HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
Hi everyone! I thought it would be nice to introduce yourself to get things started!

My name is Jennie. I live in Burlington, ON. I've been struggling with my weight most of my life, and feel like I don't have very much control over food. Recently my friend Teri introduced me to the Inside Out Weight Loss podcasts and I also just started reading Renee Stephen's book Full-Filled. I'm very excited to start this journey, and hoping to support as well as get support from others on the same journey! :smile: Oh, and feel free to friend me on here!!

Replies

• pierogiprincess
    pierogiprincess Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My name is Irene and Ive struggled with my weight since my 20's. I am married, live in California and a proud Mom of 2 adorable bunnies!! I need to lose about 60 lbs, have hypothyroidism and really need support to get going!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    Options
    Nice to meet you! I have hypothyroidism too. :frown: But we can do this!
  • ttrewolla
    ttrewolla Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Jennie's friend Teri. :)
    I started listening to the podcast almost 3 weeks ago and got the book.

Haven't lost much weight yet, but can definetly feel a shift in my attitude. I haven't been gaining weight so that's a good start, and I feel a lot better so far. :)

I don't have any medical reason's for my weight struggles, I just LOVE to eat food. It's a comfort and a pleasure. Hoping Inside Out will help me find other ways to cope and enjoy myself besides stuffing my face. :)
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    Options
    Hey Teri!

I haven't really started the weight loss part yet, I'm waiting til I get better. But I'm doing some of the prepwork. You're doing much better than me!

I have the same relationship with food. I definitely need a better relationship with food,.