Where did everyone go? :D

Options
2»

Replies

• bluedevil4ever
    bluedevil4ever Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Okay, I did not post much since introductions because I immediately left for a vacation. Now I am back!
    I am happy to see the group active and energetic! holidays are gonna be here before we know it.
    I ate some treats on vacation but tried to exercise daily. I felt kind of big at the end of the trip, but when I came home and weighed myself, I was 1 lb lighter, and in the next 2 days, another 2 lbs dropped off. Go figure. At any rate I am very happy that I did not gain and now back to regular clean eating and exercising.
  • Thankilates
    Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hey Blue! No worries! Glad you are around! Join us! :) Way to go on the no gain vacation! That never happens to me, well almost never! LOL

How is everyone else doing?!??! We have about 10 days!

What are you going to do to make these last 10 days count?!?!?!?!? For me, eating clean clean clean. No little snacks, keeping focused on veggies. if I want to eat something, it will be veggies! :) Luckily, I love them! LOL

HAVE A GREAT WEK! I'm about to do my workouts! WOOO and then go see batman!
  • abigailmariecs
    abigailmariecs Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    What a crazy couple of weeks. Children sick and when they are almost 2 and 1 having the flu scares the daylights out of them. I have been watching what I have been eating but I have been avoiding logging and in general logging on the site. I have found that I spend so much time looking at everything on here and logging food and exercise I run out of energy/time to actually exercise. So I have been cutting back. My new goal is to just log on 1x a day (at my computer) and log all of my food from my phone so I can't participate in disscussions all day long.

As for the weight loss and exercise. The exercise has been at a minimum, first due to the really hot period around the 4th it was just too hot even early in the morning to have the kids outside for any amount of time then they were sick. Weight loss.......Woot Woot. While I have not lost the 5 lbs that I wanted to this month. I did make the mini goal of 2 which moved me from obese to over-weight!! That was a day of randomly breaking out in a happy dance!!!
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am back!!!! I had a few bad weeks. My boys were not feeling well and the my Dad had a Tumor on his lower back removed. and then i went on holyday for a week. I have put on about 4 lbs. hope to lose those lbs soon.
  • Thankilates
    Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    What a crazy couple of weeks. Children sick and when they are almost 2 and 1 having the flu scares the daylights out of them. I have been watching what I have been eating but I have been avoiding logging and in general logging on the site. I have found that I spend so much time looking at everything on here and logging food and exercise I run out of energy/time to actually exercise. So I have been cutting back. My new goal is to just log on 1x a day (at my computer) and log all of my food from my phone so I can't participate in disscussions all day long.

As for the weight loss and exercise. The exercise has been at a minimum, first due to the really hot period around the 4th it was just too hot even early in the morning to have the kids outside for any amount of time then they were sick. Weight loss.......Woot Woot. While I have not lost the 5 lbs that I wanted to this month. I did make the mini goal of 2 which moved me from obese to over-weight!! That was a day of randomly breaking out in a happy dance!!!

5 pounds is great! WAY TO GO!!!!!

@Jenny- sorry to hear about your boys being sick and your Dad's tumor! I am glad it was removed! No worries about 4 pounds, you can lose those in no time! :D Drink lots of water to flush out your Holiday foods!