No Scale August

Options
pammbroo
pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
I did not participate in the No Scale July effort like many of you, but I have put my scale away for August! I'm tired of worrying about what I weigh and want to learn to enjoy how I look and how I feel.

While I have increased calories to my cut and been working on meeting macros for at least a month now, need to fine tune and be more consistent. Haven't seen any progress at all with weight/measurements, but I'm eating cleaner, lifting regularly and best of all, I feel good!! So I'm going to take all those as positives and keep trying to improve. Maybe August will be the month where I can see it in the numbers and maybe it won't. Regardless, I will continue to read posts here for motivation/support and keep the faith that this will work for me. Thanks everyone!

:bigsmile:

Replies

• bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    i did this for june & july and found it to really help with my scale relationship!

stay strong, HIDE the scale or remove it from your home completely and just concentrate on doing all the "right" things!

you will love it!
  • Mandys_Getting_Fit
    Mandys_Getting_Fit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I didn't weigh at all in July and I have no intention of stepping on the scale in August either! I did the reset from the end of May to the beginning of July and I FEEL so much better! I'm now eating at a slight deficit some days and TDEE on others.

I have a much healthier relationship with food now and don't care what the scale has to tell me. If I feel good, my clothes fit well, and I'm living healthy ... then I'm happy! :happy: