Day 1 of our challenge, what's your plan to kick it off?

Options
2»

Replies

• rubyortiz123
    Options
    I will work out for an hour tonight at the gym and i will eat a clean dinner. I did good for breakfast and lunch already! We Can Do This!!!
  • Jane0322
    Jane0322 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Wow!!! It's so good to see so many postings today. I posted earlier this morning about 9:35 AM. And just wanted to say I had a good day. Did what I set out to do as stated in my morning post. And even added 30 minutes of exercise on my recumbent bike besides the 30 minutes of swimming I did in the pool. I'm going to watch the swimming olymics then head to bed for the end of a great day.
    KEEP UP THE HIGH ENERGY, one day down 30 to go.
  • fajeeta
    fajeeta Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Already kickin the plan but definitely gonna have to tweak. :D

Been doing a Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 video (the woman is evil...lol). On top of that I try to do a walk or swim...nothing major. Just move a little more.

Eating I seem to do alright for two meals then totally bust for the third. Hmm. I know I put my self-discipline in one of these pockets...
  • amarshall29
    Options
    Had a great work out this morning 15 minutes on the elliptical machine, 15 minute random hill on the treadmill and 25 minute weight training circuit with a 5 min stretch period. Feels good today, that elliptical hurts but it works!!! :-) let's stick with it and see what happens....
  • a_gardner33
    a_gardner33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just started the insanity and I must say it is going to take me at least 90 days to complete or more...but it will be worth in the end. I just hope I dont fall off! In all, I am so excited about losing 10 lbs! :wink:
  • ginacay
    ginacay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Already kickin the plan but definitely gonna have to tweak. :D

Been doing a Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 video (the woman is evil...lol). On top of that I try to do a walk or swim...nothing major. Just move a little more.

Eating I seem to do alright for two meals then totally bust for the third. Hmm. I know I put my self-discipline in one of these pockets...

I agree, Jillian Michaels is EVIL! LOL I did her her 30 day shred video on Saturday & I'm STILL sore... been doing some general aerobics (leg lifts, ab crunches, squats, lunges etc.) along w/ Zumba.