Roll Call for 8/1..Did you finish today's workout??

Options
txsgirlK
txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
Level 2 day 8....check!!

Keep up the good work girls! Are you seeing results??

Replies

• bright_and_shiny
    Options
    Finished L3D4 today! I am seeing a difference in several ways: I've lost a bit of weight and a couple of inches, but what I'm noticing most of all is that I feel so amazing - I have more strength and endurance (my husband, who I only see on weekends, couldn't believe how much I'd progressed in a week!), and I also have more energy and feel so positive throughout the whole day. Loving it! <3
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA! Finished Day 18 today! (L2D8). I'm ready to move on to Level 3, Level 2 is killing my knee.

Let's go everyone! Burn baby burn!
  • kerchki
    kerchki Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Day 28, L3D8 done! Results? I haven't lost much weight this month, just a couple of pounds, so that's a little frustrating. I think I've lost inches, excited to measure later this week. I really hadn't done any weight training prior to this, so I'm loving the way my arms feel. I probably look a little bit like a freak, because I'm often "caressing" my upper arms :laugh:
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 9 done. I still HATE this level, ready for level 3.
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Day 25 (Day 2 of Level 3) done! Definitely time for a shower.
  • txsgirlK
    Options
    Day 28, L3D8 done! Results? I haven't lost much weight this month, just a couple of pounds, so that's a little frustrating. I think I've lost inches, excited to measure later this week. I really hadn't done any weight training prior to this, so I'm loving the way my arms feel. I probably look a little bit like a freak, because I'm often "caressing" my upper arms :laugh:

LMAO only because I do the same thing!!! In fact I was just doing that and my co-worker asked me what I was doing! I had to flex fo her! :laugh:
  • txsgirlK
    Options
    I am loving the new muscles, but I have some weird ones in my calves. I have always had big calves and I don't think they are much smaller, but more muscular. But it feels really weird! They are actually on my shin area.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

LMAO only because I do the same thing!!! In fact I was just doing that and my co-worker asked me what I was doing! I had to flex fo her! :laugh:
    LOL! Ditto! Although nobody has caught me doing it. :happy: I'm starting to see some muscles that haven't appeared since I was 18 years old.

Going to do my workout right now. I had a doctor's appointment I had to go to first this morning and I couldn't decide on 30DS or treadmill first. I'm going with 30DS , otherwise I won't be able to do the rockstars, I'm sure.
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Done! It's getting easier, although by no means near the realm of easy! Only paused the video once this time and I'm able to do most of the advanced mountain climbers now - I was doing them wrong the first time I tried them and that was much, much harder! LOL! It's too hard to try to do the workout and see what they're doing without stopping to just watch the video.
  • Mamacass13
    Mamacass13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Does moving furniture, boxes, crates, climbing up and down on a chair to hang crap on walls and using a stapler 300,000 times on the wall give me a pass for today?? LOL I feel totally worked out already today....however I will head down stairs right now and get this party started with Jillian. I'm already dreading the sumo jump squat thingys and the rockstar jumps, someone kill me now! :0) Ok, going ..... NOW! Today is my day 25 (D4L3) Jamie, I was wrong on my days, that's how tired I was!
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    L3D24..still having trouble with the rockstars jumps
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I've gotten behind because I've been really busy at work. I'm on L2 day 8. I am going to finish!
  • Mellie289
    Options
    L3D24..still having trouble with the rockstars jumps
    I was finally able to push myself through that whole set today. I have considerably stronger legs for that jumping than arms/shoulders for all the plank stuff. The walking pushups on my knees are still giving me trouble!
  • patiblue
    patiblue Posts: 44
    Options
    Level II - Day 15. I had to take 2 days off for a pulled muscle, but I've got 9 more days to go to complete my 30 days. :)
  • kerchki
    kerchki Posts: 63 Member
    Options

LOL! Ditto! Although nobody has caught me doing it. :happy: I'm starting to see some muscles that haven't appeared since I was 18 years old.

Going to do my workout right now. I had a doctor's appointment I had to go to first this morning and I couldn't decide on 30DS or treadmill first. I'm going with 30DS , otherwise I won't be able to do the rockstars, I'm sure.

Glad I'm not the only one!
  • mmancini73
    Options
    I lost track of what day tonight was for me...25? Took two nights off...vacation fun....and boy, did I pay for it!!
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 3, Day 3! It has been difficult for me to keep doing 30DS this week since I am super busy with moving, cleaning, and studying, and I have already missed two days. Hopefully, the rest of the week will be better.
  • bright_and_shiny
    Options
    It's too hard to try to do the workout and see what they're doing without stopping to just watch the video.
    I totally agree! When my husband is in town on the weekends, I get him to watch me and tell me what I should be doing differently. Is there anyone who might do that for you?