Hey New Members!

Options
Its a New Week!!Post what your goals are and what workouts your going to be doing?Have any Questions,Feel free to ask,id love to know and help you out!Keep the good work up!:happy:

Replies

• vanessa0210
    Options
    I'm looking to loose 2 kg this week I walked for 1 hr today
    An tomorrow I'm gonna run half and walk half. Is there anything u can suggest??
  • Add76
    Add76 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This weeks goals are to keep going with the cardio workouts, while mixing them up (intensity), and to really concentrate on some weight training. I include about 20 mins on each session(usually an hour in total) for some abs and weights. But maybe I should re- think this and dedicate a session or two to just weight training. (my overall goal is to tone up and lose the beer gut).
  • mrsogden259
    Options
    Starting Tapout XT this week. Commiting to follow for 6 straight days in the first week. Wish me luck!
  • jgraves02
    jgraves02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This week I am going to try The Ultimate Diet 2.0 to hopefully loose a little bit of that hard to get rid of belly fat. His diet emphasizes a catabolic (3 days), anabolic phase (2 days) and a maintenance period (2 days) on a 7 day cycle. I will try this for a few weeks and see what happens.
  • anonymousKel
    anonymousKel Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My goal is to drop 3 lbs (from last Tues weigh in) by next Monday. So tomorrow is weigh in day...need to have lost something then whatever is left of the 3lbs needs to be gone by Monday. Going on hols for 2 weeks need to be 140 or under.
  • duffyp20
    duffyp20 Posts: 2
    Options
    Interesting, what's Tapout XT?
  • duffyp20
    duffyp20 Posts: 2
    Options
    My goal is just to start losing weight. To lose 1 pound this week. I'll be biking 14 miles, swimming 30min, and rock climbing on alternating days.
  • whiskeycharged
    whiskeycharged Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of intermittent fasting - lean gains 16x8. I also am on the abs bullseye diet. My long term goal is to get as big as possible while maintaining abs. Short term goal - get as ripped as possible until my abs appear. Will be working out a different muscle group each day, 5x a week at the gym. My 2 rest days will consist of cardio, biking outside. YEAH BUDDY
  • Hanna92FitnessFreak
    Options
    cardio really helps shed the excess weight,it really helped me
  • Hanna92FitnessFreak
    Options
    Tapout X is alot like P90x,they are great programs!
  • anonymousKel
    anonymousKel Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    got my one pound loss 2 to go til Monday x
  • Hanna92FitnessFreak
    Options
    Nice job,Keep it up!
  • Hanna92FitnessFreak
    Options
    I made a post about keeping your butt lifted and firm!hope it answers your question,if you have any more just ask:)
  • mrsogden259
    Options
    duffyp20
    Tapout XT is an MMA style training workout video series, similar to insanity (so Ive heard)
    So Far I like it. Lost of modification until I can keep up all the way through. Weigh in is tomorrow....freaking out because I am afraid of gaining so much as a ounce, but my clothes fit better.....as of this morning I can fit in pants I havent been able to in almost 3 years (cant believe I kept them!).