SUMMER CHALLENGE WEEK 5 WEIGH IN!!!

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
Hi guys!!! I am glad to report that I now have a computer!!! SO we are back in business!!!! BUT, I am leaving for my vacation on Friday!!! I will be away for 2 weeks!!!! I am not sure if I will have internet access, so I have asked Joanne (JOMOM2) to please take over while I am away. She will be posting the threads while I am away. I wish ALL of you a GREAT couple of weeks!!! I will try my hardest to stay on track with the food (as much as I can)!!! And I will try to stay active!!!

Keep up the GREAT work guys and rememeber our official 12 week Challenge will start back up in September!!!!

So let's get on those scales .....

PW:
CW:

Pam :)

Replies

• rrakcarter
    rrakcarter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Pw 163
    Cw 161

I've been going to the doctor lately for multiple reasons and was so happy to hear my dr say that "there's thus website called myfitnesspal.com..." and I said "I know that site and I love it." she said "r u logging in daily?" I told her that I used to and that I've been in these challenge groups and it helps. But she actually prescribed me to get back to logging in daily. So I'm gonna try to make more of an effort to do so FOR ME! good luck and thank you for making me accountable.
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    pw-182
    cw-182
    I'm just trying to maintane this summer, we haven't been home much.
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    pw: 157.0
    cw:155.0
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    PW: 141.8
    CW: 140.4

I found a healthy way to control my cravings. So I don't feel like I'm starving all the time. I'm hoping this is what I need to break through :)

Here's my blog entry if you are more interested in what I'm doing. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/tenshiblue
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    PW: 160.0 July 26, 2012
    CW: 159.0 Aug. 2, 2012 1 lb lose :happy:

Body fat %: 44.2%
    Muscle Mass%: 23.9%
    BMI 29.1

4526527.png[/url
    JbWzm5.png[/url]
  • meluc
    meluc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Way to go all!!

I've also decided yesterday to maintain until the Fall. I've been on this journey since Sept 4th 2011 and lost just under 31 lbs since then. I recently have just started plateauing for multiple weeks in a row. So I decided to up my calories to maintenance and try and not gain instead of beating myself up for not losing. and SURPRISE, my weigh in today was 0.2 lower...I'm very happy with that so I'll take it!!

PW: 159
    CW: 158.8
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,002 Member
    Options
    P.W 152.1
    C.W 151.8

tenshiblu thanks for sharing
    CONGRATS to all the losers you are doing great this week
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    PW: 177
    CW: 176
  • fromfat2fit2012
    fromfat2fit2012 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    PW 175.2
    CW 172.0
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Computer problems here so just call it even from last week.
  • Ngwarai2012
    Options
    PW: 173.8 lb.
    CW: 173.4 lb.

Sorry for the late check-in.