Replies

• HeartME511healthy
    HeartME511healthy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    you can add me heartme511healthy is my user name
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    I've started using the Nike+ Running App on my iPhone. Does anyone know where my phone should be located when I'm running? In my hand, in my pocket, in one of those phone arm band holders? Does it really make a difference? I know when I run inside on the treadmill it can't use GPS to track how fast I run and only uses the accelerometer. Help! Thanks! I want accurate run tracking.

OH and my Nike+ account is "dandaninc" as well
  • nickhuffman74
    nickhuffman74 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Before getting the GPS watch I used to just put mine in my front pocket. I bet an arm band would probably be better.
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    Nike emailed me back!

7747072612_13feab3bb4.jpg
    IMG_3409 by dandaninc, on Flickr
  • HeartME511healthy
    HeartME511healthy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That was a good answer, I find that indoor one to be challenging sometimes it captures my runs and most of the time it doesn't I run indoor at least 5.5n and it captures only 3.0 to 4 miles... which kills me everytime so maybe this will be helpful to hold it in hand... not my style I like handsfree but I can try it out the next time I'm in doors.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    fluffyprincess7
  • justinb9026
    Options
    add me Justin beish
  • dekelley1
    Options
    add me, my user name is, justgetit. I'm on my 3rd run right now and would love some friends to push me to my true limits. I feel like I'm stopping too soon right now.
  • dekelley1
    Options
    add me Justin beish

Hey Justin, just checked out your Nike+ profile, very impressive!!! How long have you been running, what kind of times did you have when you first started?