Today: Pure Cardio/Cardio Abs

Options
Pray for me...because I think this one is going to kick my *kitten*!!!!!!!!! I'm skeered....hahahahahahaha!

Replies

• bbaker172
    bbaker172 Posts: 93
    Options
    *slowly armycrawls into the room, gasping for air as she reaches for the oxygen tank with shaky arms* Holy mother of everything....what was I thinking....

I think I'm better off doing something other than "Cardio abs" until I build up my core strength....that thing was INSANE....
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I find your posts very amusing :laugh: and a tad frightening...I start monday. I might be found dead tuesday......................
  • bbaker172
    Options
    I find your posts very amusing :laugh: and a tad frightening...I start monday. I might be found dead tuesday......................

LOL!!!! I'll look for ya after it's over....I"ll be the one carrying the oxygen tank!
  • mdelcott
    Options

LOL!!!! I'll look for ya after it's over....I"ll be the one carrying the oxygen tank!

Thats awesome, I really dont want my cats to end up snacking on my poor body LOL
  • bbaker172
    Options

Thats awesome, I really dont want my cats to end up snacking on my poor body LOL

So how did it go????
  • mdelcott
    Options

So how did it go????

I just finished the fit test, HOLY CRAP I thought I was in better shape then I am...Its was a little pathetic and I am now terrified of the real stuff LOL but I will keep going and hopefully nest Fit Test will be a little less shameful..LOL
  • colleenreid4
    colleenreid4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What is even funnier is how at the beginning of the video Shaun T actually says that he is afraid for this workout! Gets me every time! If he is afraid - man, this is going to be INSANE!
  • bbaker172
    Options
    What is even funnier is how at the beginning of the video Shaun T actually says that he is afraid for this workout! Gets me every time! If he is afraid - man, this is going to be INSANE!

Yea..that had me worried too!!!! lol