Introduce yourself?

Options
I guess I'll be the one to break the ice, lol.
So, hey! I'm looking to lose about 17 more pounds, and tone up my stomach and thighs.
What about you guys?

Replies

• Phoenix212
    Phoenix212 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 20 lbs, if more then great. I'd like to tone up everything lol, but especially stomach, legs and arms. Trying to be much more fit and healthy in the process, too. More energy, more sports, more fun! And no more turning down pool and beach parties
  • reasnableblonde
    reasnableblonde Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for a 15 pound loss, but would be decently satisfied with 10. I'm finding that the best benefit from eating healthy and exercising is how much better I feel and how little guilt is there. :-)

My diary is open and I love suggestions for healthy meals and snacks.
  • Fitsicle
    Fitsicle Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm open for suggestions too, but my diary is set to "Friends Only" so all of you can feel free to add me!
    Also, I'm trying to become healthier during my weight-loss process as well, it's just hard for me to eat clean 100% of the time.
  • RingoBeatlesgal
    Options
    I have lost a whopping 44 lbs since last November. :D I have quite a ways to go to be at a healthy bmi and need to lose at least another 15-18 lbs to get there. I'm learning to eat healthy and turn down temptation. AND I'm exercising at least 30 minutes each day.

I appreciate any suggestions for excerise and food and any feedback on things I may be doing incorrectly. Good luck to all! :)
  • tavales
    tavales Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi all! I am looking to lose my last 12 pounds to reach my goal weight and then tone up my entire body. I try to eat better and healthier but some days it's a struggle,hopefully with motivation I can start trying alternatives to the bad foods and incorporate better choices.

Please feel free to add me and I welcome any suggestions. Good Luck everyone,we can do this!
  • er1kalynn08
    Options
    Hello all!! I have a long journey ahead of me but I am looking to lose 50+ lbs and tone/ lean out my whole body. I eat healthy with the exception of some indulgences here and there, and I love being active but some days I struggle with staying on point and finding the motivation to get in my workouts. I hope with some added motivation & support from others who are going through/ experiencing similar journeys I will make my goal!!

Feel free to add me & I am open to any tips, suggestions on how to keep motivated, energized.
  • 88Fifi88
    88Fifi88 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey =)

Wow that is awesome. I know what you mean about struggle, I have been a lot bigger and I have been smaller but I need to finally do it right. I definitely need to tone my thighs... I try to doing squats does anyone know any other good exercise?
  • tavales
    Options
    Hey! You can try lunges,leg raises,burpees,and see how those work for you. I have an app for different exercises for the entire body,if you have an android you can download it. Hope this helps.
  • letsgetserious
    letsgetserious Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi.....

This is a great theme...in it to lose it!!!!!.... like everyone else...I need motivation.....
    And this seems like a great thread.....

Feel free to friend me I too am open to any suggestions....... and i too will share mine... :heart:
  • shelleylawes
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose around fifteen kilos, but I'm honestly more concerned about toning up and staying healthy :) It's just hard to stay on track all the time, and some support would be great! :smile:
  • 88Fifi88
    88Fifi88 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks I will try it! Whats the app called? =)
  • msharon4
    Options
    My name is Melissa and I'm wanting to lose (at least) 30 pounds. I have come to the realization that I am addicted to over-eating and have to cut out sugar and refined grains completely, since I have absolutely no self-control.
    I feel like I'm constantly on a weight loss pendulum...going from thinking cardio is the answer, then weight lifting, no grains to moderation.
    I wish I had my own personal nutritionist and trainer to help me navigate everyone's personal outlooks.
    I need to lose this weight, I have to be healthy for my family but mostly for myself.
  • Everythin2Lose
    Options
    Hi I'm Erin and I'm new to MFP and in it to lose around 30kgs (66 lbs).. I could use all the motivation available, but I've been doing it alone for about 4 weeks and lost about 2kgs already and can already see a change in my body muscle-wise (arms and legs mostly). Its a big goal, but I need to do it so I can look at myself and be happy with the girl staring back.

Glad I found this group, feel free to add me :)
  • moderation_itself
    Options
    Hi there! 27 year old first time Mom to a 7 week old girl! Looking to lose 30 pounds of baby weight but finding motivation hard with the lack of sleep. Any suggestions or advise is more than welcome!! Feel free to add me as well!
  • mammyrobinson
    mammyrobinson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I'm 29 , and have a two year old little boy. I'm aiming to lose 1.5 stones (not sure of kilos or lbs conversions). Anyway I often eat whilst cooking for the family, and it's usually a spoonful for my little boy, a spoonful for mammy....and of course I don't let food go to waste so I tend to finish any leftovers too.....I also have a sweet tooth. So i've decided to start my diet tomorrow, and i'm planning on getting fit......So here it goes.......
  • mrsmarianj
    Options
    hi all, i am new to this website (just signed up this morning). i have 60 pounds to go and am just beginning my journey. i need all the help i can get!!!
  • Filomenaaa
    Filomenaaa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This is awesome :)

Im Filomena, need to lose about 20 lbs to be at my goal weight!
  • tavales
    Options
    In the google play market type in daily leg workout and it should pop up,also the other apps will populate as well.
  • asdfghjkl320
    asdfghjkl320 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm Jay, 18 and I'm thinking of losing 20lbs... I really have this big thighs and arms and I hate them, so I really wanna lose weight.... :(( Big arms and thighs, hate this! :(((

So I'm definitely in it to lose it! =)
  • YahsPrincess
    Options
    Hey all, I'm Laura, a mom of 5! I am looking to lose about 50lbs maybe 60, but i'd even be happy with 40, and to tone up, I want to be healthy and feel good, which right now I don't. :/ i'm on day 5 though of working out and been jog/walking everyday for the last 30 days. Nice to meet you all!! <3