The Color Run - Dec 2, 2012

Options
2»

Replies

• MoniSunZ
    MoniSunZ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Not like I have a whole lot to offer BUT...I'm super excited!!!!!!!!!
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!! And Judy GREAT idea! So excited!!!!!! I may keep my shirt after the race and mount it on one of those shadowbox things as my "art"
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I may keep my shirt after the race and mount it on one of those shadowbox things as my "art"

They have two options at the end of the race. They can either blow you off, or try and seal it in for you. :) That's what I'll be doing! :bigsmile:
  • sjsaylon
    Options
    Hey y'all, One of my girlfriends was telling me about the Color Run. I think we are going to do it, I'm new to this site but would love to join, I've done one 5k back in July2011 the Watermelon Run and it was so much fun, I will be doing it again this year its on the 4th of July.
  • christinehetz80
    Options
    Hey y'all, One of my girlfriends was telling me about the Color Run. I think we are going to do it, I'm new to this site but would love to join, I've done one 5k back in July2011 the Watermelon Run and it was so much fun, I will be doing it again this year its on the 4th of July.

I have a friend that is doing the watermelon run!!!!! I should ask her for details.

I wanted to update all of yall that the color run added new cities to Florida, Tampa/St. Pete and Miami. Those cities registrations open tomorrow. They still have not opened the registration to Orlando....not sure why. I'm considering registering for tampa/st. pete just in case something falls thru with Orlando. And when Orlando opens up I'll sign up for that one too. It looks like way too an amazing of a race to not do twice!
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am doing it with my family. =]
  • marlad33
    marlad33 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi just saw this post and this sounds fun and would love to join the group. Let me know when to sign up :-)
  • christinehetz80
    Options
    I have signed up for the St. Pete run and am going to sign up for Otown whenever it opens up!!!!!! Excited!
  • Jennifer_lynn85
    Options
    I was going to do the st.pete run but a friend of mine wasn't able to do it :-(
  • theonenonlykris
    Options
    Sounds good to me. It gives me a goal to work towards. I am in too!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Unless it conflicts with my other races, I'm pretty sure I'm looking at the Miami Color Run. If it's a blast, I'll do Orlando and Tampa too!
  • CookieCatCatcher
    CookieCatCatcher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm running it - I think. :) Def Orlando though - not Miami.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    the palm beach marathon weekend is the same weekend....there were a group of friends of mine considering doing the marathon relay race....i have sent them a message to see if we are still on for that but i would love to do the color run....i will keep my eyes open on this thread....denise
  • livinglaughinglosing
    Options
    I plan on doing it! Looks like a lot of fun. I live in Ormond Beach and work in St. Augustine.
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    Not that I want to derail this in any capacity, but I do remember a few Jacksonville folks were planning on driving down to Orlando for this. Well, there's one happening in Jacksonville, but under a different name - http://www.colormerad.com/races/jacksonville.html
  • theLu
    theLu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm totally game.
    It'll be an awesome nsv to kind of show how much I've progressed since the start of my diet (the beginning of this year) .
  • predent
    predent Posts: 95
    Options
    I'll be running it in Tampa.

Seriously, if anybody else is doing the Tampa one, TELL ME!!! None of my friends or my boyfriend will do it with me and I'd love to see people there! :)
  • Jennifer_lynn85
    Options
    Things changed and I was able to sign up for the St.pete/Tampa Color run!!! :-) Me and a friend of mine are doing it together!!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I think we are doing the one in Miami in October.