How are things going!?

Options
Hey all,

I just wanted to check in and see how yall were doing with your goals!! August is coming up FAST and for many of you- that is when school begins.

Things are going well for me. I am pretty much on track. According to my weekly plan, I was supposed to be 124 on Monday and today I weighed in at 124.5 :) A few days of but I will take it!!!

I also just want to note that I am so happy to be working with all of you in this!

Lets continue to kick some *kitten* ;)

Replies

• merry_abandon
    merry_abandon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're doing great, Gogretchen1!

I was on a research trip over the last two weeks and gained 2.5 lbs., but since I've been home, I've lost one of those lbs. So now I'm down to 118, which is higher than I wanted to be but so long as I'm losing weight, I'm happy!

Keep being awesome everyone!
  • Gogretchen1
    Options
    Sounds like you're doing great, Gogretchen1!

I was on a research trip over the last two weeks and gained 2.5 lbs., but since I've been home, I've lost one of those lbs. So now I'm down to 118, which is higher than I wanted to be but so long as I'm losing weight, I'm happy!

Keep being awesome everyone!

Thats great! You are currently at my goal weight:) haha. This weekend is kind of a crazy one for me...its the boyfriends birthday on Monday so EVERY night this weekend he has different things going on with our different friend groups. Lots of alcoholic beverages, might I say... Hoping this will not throw me off too much!
  • dreamsofsomeday
    dreamsofsomeday Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am twenty pounds away from my goal today, but I am worried that once school starts it'll be hard to keep controlling myself so well and that I'll lose focus. I really think I might want to lose a few more than 20 more pounds, but I guess I'll have to wait till school starts before I finish. Maybe ten additional pounds, depending if I'm happy at my ultimate goal weight. I just wish there were a month more, because then I know I'd kick my weight's butt.
  • kgiuffri
    kgiuffri Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Everyone seems to be doing great! I've been bouncing around the 150 lb mark for a while but it's my TOM this week and I usually go up during it, but if I'm good during I'll be lower after. So here's hoping the end of next week will say goodbye to the 150's!!! I'm also nervous about losing my edge at school, but I think I'll be okay. One of my best friends is my roommate and we already have workout plans :)
  • Phoenix212
    Phoenix212 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm still quite a bit above my goal, but I think my mistake was not factoring in the time my body would need to adjust to hard workouts and a new diet. A week and a half left before school starts for me, and that last week is going to be spent on vacation in Ocean City. Highly unlikely I'm going to meet my goal, haha! I will, however, keep working out, try my best to make smart choices, and I know that I've certainly gotten a lot more fit (and lost some inches) even if I haven't lost that much weight yet. Staying positive! I'll just have to meet my goal somewhere in the midst of fall semester :) Gotta keep telling myself it's not a sprint, it's an endurance race!