Place in Journey

Options
HardyGirl4Ever
HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
I was just wondering where everyone is on their journey. Which podcast number, or where in the book.

14877786.png

Replies

• ttrewolla
    ttrewolla Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of week three. Slip ups are key to your success. Making a DIF erence was the last exercise I read through. I'm trying to take my time to get the most out of the exercises.

I've listened to podcasts 0 to 8. I relisten to them a few times, again to make sure I get the most out of what she's saying.

I really enjoy the podcasts. Almost everything she talks about relates to my own situation. I have decided to work on my Impulsive Eating first.....which is I see food, I eat food. I'm trying to think it through before just eating something.
    I successfully stopped myself from grabbing a chocolate bar in line at the grocery store the other day.
    I had all but grabbed it but I was able to wring myself in. And it wasn't quite as hard as it usually is because I thought about my long-term happiness. :) Yeah this chocolate's going to make me happy for 5 mintues, then the guilt's going to set in and you'll feel crappy for the rest of the day. I felt better and didn't feel deprived. :) Yay for a step!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    Options
    You're doing much better than me. Right now I'm on the conditioning that I've had since I was little. If you're sick, you can eat anything you want, and anything you crave. I WILL be better soon, and put what I've learned so far into action. Good for your, I'm really proud of you Teri!!

I listened to episode 7 of the podcasts yesterday. I'm on the third journalling *sp* exercise of the book. I think it's the one where I write down how my habits effect other people. Can't wait to put stuff into action.

You're inspiring Teri, as I"m sure the rest of you are!! :flowerforyou:

14877786.png
  • lonyeswife
    Options
    I just stumbled upon your blog, so, now I'm checking out IOWL. So, thank you!

As far as my "journey", that's life long. I am going to buy the book & hope to join you and your friends on this corrected course.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    Options
    Oh wow, that's incredible! Thank you. I'm pretty new to IOWL myself. I have been struggling with my weight most of my life as well. Since grade 4 actually. Oh wow, so you're going to buy the book. If you don't want to buy the book, as Teri always suggests, you can check it out from the library. Plus, the podcasts are wonderful. I'm so happy that you joined!

14877786.png
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    Options
    I've started listening to the first few episodes over. There are certain things I want to remind myself of.

14877786.png
  • pierogiprincess
    pierogiprincess Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I joined the group but I dont know anything about the IOWL. where do you get the podcasts? I can check out the book if they have it in the library.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    Options
    Hi pierogiprince! You can find the blogs here: http://personallifemedia.com/podcasts/216-inside-out-weight-loss The book is called Full-Filled and it's by Renee Stephens. Inside Out Weight Loss is less of a diet and more of a therapy to change your relationship with food.

14877786.png