Roll Call for 08/03...Did you finish today's workout???

Options
VickiG36
VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
Level 3 day 1 is done. Compared to Level 2, I love level 3.

Replies

• SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I AM DONE WITH @#%)(@ LEVEL 2!!!!!! :drinker:

SO glad to be rid of it, if you can't tell. I watched most of Level 3 this morning while eating breakfast, and I'm excited, though I won't be starting it until Monday (out of town for the weekend and in need of rest days).

Day 20 (L2D10) complete. :bigsmile:
  • kerchki
    kerchki Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Day 30, L3D10, done!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it, I never finish anything, I'm so proud of myself for actually making it all the way through. I started a few days ahead of you all, I think I'll keep going for now.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Day 30, L3D10, done!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it, I never finish anything, I'm so proud of myself for actually making it all the way through. I started a few days ahead of you all, I think I'll keep going for now.
    Congratulations! That sounds like a NSV to me!

I didn't have time to get mine in this morning, so I'll have to do it tonight. I'm thinking of doing a level 1 and/or level2 workout tonight instead of level 3 as a little rest from the jumping moves. I have a level 1 and two level2 rest days I could be making up for if I want to stretch this out past 30 days. I'll have to see how I feel tonight, but my muscles feel pretty tired today after some extra squats, pushups and situps I did last night for another challenge.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options

Congrats!! That's awesome! And when I finish up, this'll be my first time seeing something through too!! :happy:
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Day 27 done! Woohoo! Only 3 more workouts left, can't believe I'm actually going to finish. This is the longest I've ever stuck with any exercise routine, so I think this just confirms that I was ready to embark on the healthy lifestyle this time around.
  • txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone! I didn't do it today, but will pick back up tomorrow.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    L3D26 4 more days to go!!
  • Mamacass13
    Mamacass13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Day 27. (D7L3)Done. That is all. :0)
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 3, Day 5!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Oh, no! I suck! LOL! I had an unplanned rest day today. I couldn't get my workout in before work and planned to do it later, but then a friend asked me out to a drink (which would still fit in with my calorie goal for the day) and I agreed because she's having a tough week. I've also had a sore hamstring today - I think from trying the advanced plank leg lifts yesterday. It hurts like the ****ens just lifting my foot off the gas pedal driving. I think I'll have to make up for it with level 2 and 3 workouts tomorrow.