My main thought during a diet: FOOD :)

Options
icecle
icecle Posts: 47 Member
While dieting, I am obsessed with food, what would i eat for breakfast and lunch, what for dinner?

And then i am always super hungry, at least the first couple of weeks, then my body gets used and it goes a bit better.

What is your treat, when you are hungry but do not want to exceed with calories? Mine is eggplants, preferably roasted in the oven, they make me feel full and calm the hunger for a lot of time.

Replies

• michelleraber
    Options
    Mine is most definatly watermelon or cherry tomatos.....super yummy and almost no calories....
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Blueberries or a tablespoon or two of hummus - keeps me quiet for a good long while!
  • kellis753
    Options
    What's hard for me is portion control! I am getting way better at it since I"ve been keeping track. Also I have been trying to add more fruits and veggies. When I was little all I wanted to eat was fruit, but now I eat way to many carbs and potatos. Writing down my food has helped me think before I just pick stuff up and put it in my mouth! It has also helped me change my buying habits, I tend to buy a lot more fresh fruits and veggies now. When I get hungry between meals I try to go for fruit or a raw veggie, but so far I haven't snacked too much. I try to avoid being at my mothers house too much because we are italian and she loves to feed people!! There are just too many temptations at her house!
  • icecle
    icecle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    :) Kellis I am italian too :)
    What's wrong with us and where does this thing of feeding people and ourselves come from? :)