Day 3 challenge, Goals and celebrations

Options
WHAT YOUR NEXT GOAL IS AND HOW YOU ARE GOING TO CELEBRATE ACHIEVING THAT GOAL!

5 Daily keys to success

1. 100% stick to your plan. If need be plan your meals in the morning so you know what you can spend on calories/syns/points and not go overboard
2. Water – Drink, Drink, Drink – lets increase your amount each day
3. Exercise – Before you do any of your normal routine today, I want you to give me at least 20 jumping jacks and 20 squats. You can do these at once or throughout the day
4. Take 5mins out, sit down and relax, unwind. Take a hot bath, read a book or whatever
5. Smile – You may think you are carrying the world on your shoulders but be thankful for how far you have come and what you have

What are your goals for August?
How much do you want to lose and how are you going to celebrate your success?
Focus on the process, Your main goal this month is to be 100%

GOALS CAN BE:

HABIT BASED
Sleep, walking, taking those first 5 steps, drinking your water
CLOTHES
Get into the next clothes size/buying smaller items
WEIGHT
Getting to a certain weight, getting out of that bmi range, improving your health

Remember take each day as it comes, it will soon get easier and you will start to enjoy the process. Honk if you have been 100% today on day 3

Replies

• yenyarooiam
    yenyarooiam Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My goals for August

To be 150 lol realisticaly to be 160 is a good goal
    To strenghthen my body
    By the end of aug to beable to burn 500 cal a day no prob
    To love myself
    Be active get out of my house more
    My wish is that it will get under a 100* and stay there So The kids and I can play outside
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, my Goals for August are:
    We are going on hols next week and I plan to eat a good Breakfast and Lunch
    with plenty of exercise-- from a walk on the beach to playing in the pool with the kids and
    enjoying my Dinner with good choice's.... Is this me....but I hope to create a balance
    and would be sooo happy to not Gain while on Hols..(hopefully).....Olive..x
  • yenyarooiam
    yenyarooiam Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You Can Do It! I went on vacation I managed to stay within a 100 of my goal cal intake. I found on the days I planned ahead I stayed in my intake goal. So every morning plan out what you are going to eat that day Especialy if your going to splurge that day you can plan it out. Even id you do go over a little dont sweat it your going to burn a ton of cals.
    Relax have fun amd enjoy your vacation : )
  • vodkoffee
    vodkoffee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to almost be out of the 170s by September. I plan on sticking to the Primal meal plan because it has really been working for me. I'm going to be kind to my sore knee and spare it high impact exercise for a week or so. I've been doing the same workouts lately, so I think switching to yoga and pilates for a while will be good for me in many ways.
  • tish326
    tish326 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    August goals:
    To start being within my calorie goal again each day, like i was in April and May...things got out of hand when preparing for our wedding and having my mom here for 5 weeks.
    To get 6-8 hours of sleep each night, instead of the 4-5 I currently get.
    And, finally, to make it to the gym at least 4x per week, and work out at home when I can't, I have the video's, I just need to do it