Newbie in need of motivated fitness pals

Options
IAmMrsPrice
IAmMrsPrice Posts: 9 Member
Im so excited to be here and im looking to meet equally motivated people as my self.
Im a single mother of 5 who has lost sight of my self. And honestly im very emotional about this
weight gain i have added im 50 pounds heavier than i have ever been
my whole entire life. My fiance loves all of my curves but not me so much. But im ready and excited to be here
hope to hear from all of the ladies here soon
best regards DeDe ;)

Replies

• supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! :smile:
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi Dede!!! Nice to meet you. Welcome to MFP. This is really a great site.
  • transformMyLife
    Options
    Hi married mom of 8. Was a single mom of 4 met my husband and bam, bam, bam, bam!! 4 babies back 2 back lol. I'm at my heaviest and am very much like you as far as not loving the curves as much as the Mister. I'm finally highly motivated and focused and working hard towards my goal daily! Welcome and enjoy!!
  • breezy_ny
    breezy_ny Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm also new to the site. I'm looking for fitness pals to keep me motivated. I'm newly married and I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life. I guess I found someone I love to eat with....LOL. But now I'm truely dedicated to losing this weight. So please add me as a friend so we can motivate each and be successful in meeting our goals.

Breezy
  • tugboatme1
    tugboatme1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i just started yesterday and im trying to find friends who can help me. im "5'6" and i wheigh 178. my current goal is 140. if yal hav any advice plz let me know
  • vonns36
    vonns36 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome all!!!...Im kinda new myself...but so far so good
  • MrsRAW712
    MrsRAW712 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Feel free to add me so we can reach our goals together!
  • underdue
    underdue Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I'm not new to mfp, but new to Groups on mfp. Feel free to add me!! I am recently starting my weight loss journey. Last year at my job's health screening in March 2011, I was at 253. I'm happy to say that I am now at 239.4. I used to keep my weight private, but since I've been open about it, I'm finding that I'm doing more to reach my goal. Good luck to everyone!!
  • springbreakmission
    springbreakmission Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i'm new to groups too...well actually the entire community. I had been on MFP a while and never pushed the community tab lol. I can't wait to find more friends and motivation/support. anyone feel free to add me
  • jumadey
    jumadey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm loving this site (i'm on it more than facebook and twitter combined...) and looking to build a network of motivated people so pls feel free to add me! I joined a while ago but didn't really use the groups/forum but now I'm determined to make this happen. And yes I will nose through your diaries for food ideas ;)
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hello DeDe and welcome. Good luck on your journey. You can do this!
  • hwhit614
    hwhit614 Posts: 5
    Options
    hey im new too so feel free to add me! i enjoy having positive friends! :)
  • RobinRenee83
    RobinRenee83 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am also fairly new to the group concept! This is the first group that I have joined that is full of support and people who genuinely want to see you do good. Other groups have that handful of people who want to criticize instead of critique.

In any event, I'm excited to see other women whose husbands and fiancees love their curves. My husband loves ALL of me and has no problem saying or showing it. I do too...but I'd rather be healthy!

Feel free to add me ladies! I love to support others, and look forward to receiving support as well!
  • glo_
    glo_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I'm new to the group and the site as well!
  • Sonya139
    Sonya139 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome Dede and glo to MFP!!!
  • isis2triple0
    isis2triple0 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey sis!! Welcome your gonna love it here this site is so helpful and I have met some really great supportive ladies! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Kaw169
    Kaw169 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You will love it! Feel free to add me!
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have been loving this site for the past 5 months or so. I am quite happy to throw in my support and love to hear feedback as well. Feel free to add me.
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great step towards your lifestyle change. Feel free to add - we can do anything we put our minds to!
  • Cabrinii
    Cabrinii Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm here to help you get motivated so you can get in shape and lose the weight that you have gained back. I'm always motivated myself and I'm getting back into shape. Let's do it together.